It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
(male)

Mekhty HB User
Normal Testosterone, LH, FSH level in men

I have Testosterone level 4.1,LH level 4.0,FSH level 4.0.Is it normal?
Can the high level(close to maximum level) of these hormons impair sperm production.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mekhty

Old 11-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: Normal Testosterone, LH, FSH level in men

You need to post units and if possible lab ranges. Your test results do not necessarily correspond to known values otherwise. On the second question I doubt high levels would impair sperm production. FSH levels (and to some extend LH) are primarily responsible for stimulating sperm production. If they are high or high nromal and sperm production is still low it would probably indicate some testicular failure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: Normal Testosterone, LH, FSH level in men

You need to post units and if possible lab ranges. Your test results do not necessarily correspond to known values otherwise. On the second question I doubt high levels would impair sperm production. FSH levels (and to some extend LH) are primarily responsible for stimulating sperm production. If they are high or high nromal and sperm production is still low it would probably indicate some testicular failure.

Closed Thread