It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
(male)

incognito77 HB User
Itchy skin: (groin, scrotum, & anus) fungus/yeast (gone)

Itchy skin: (groin, scrotum, & anus) fungus/yeast

Finally fixed it!!!!!!

I watched a couple of threads for a while on this topic and no one was getting any good results.

I had yeast in my butt crack, fungus on my toe nail, and I had itchy crotch syndrome. It itched between my anus and my boys (balls) so bad I about went nuts for a few days.

Sometimes all of a sudden it looked like I had a slice or cut. I had a scar as well.

I also tried everything under the sun and nothing worked.

I finally fixed everything! One I am a webmaster so I sit all day. I quit smoking a few years ago and gained weight. I am sure that also played a role being 20 lbs over weight.

I only signed up because I see many people had the same issue.

First with the toe nail issue, I simply used distilled vinegar. A few drops a day and 2 months later GONE! I cannot stress how long I fought with that! I used crappy over the counter CRAP and it never worked. I even asked my dermatologist for the lamasil pill and he said it was so bad for your kidney he would not prescribe it for me!

My foot was also itching and burning, one again the Distilled vinegar fixed it.

Vinegar did not fix my itchy crotch and butt crack. ( I only gave it 2 weeks though)

Vytone cream 1% ( have to see a dermatologist) DID! 100% GONE, not temporary.
It got rid of the yeast in my butt crack also.

I applied it in my but crack, scrotum, sides of my boys, under my boys. The spot in-between my anus and balls burned for a while.
The result, no more itchy crotch!! There were so many people and I got lucky so I wanted to share that info with everyone.

Last edited by incognito77; 02-10-2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

The following user gives a hug of support to incognito77:
henkotod (08-24-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to incognito77 For This Useful Post:
delbert33miller (02-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
(male)

NYGUY79 HB User
Re: Itchy skin: (groin, scrotum, & anus) fungus/yeast (gone)

incognito77, What ingredients did you mix together to make the henna and how did you use the reclear in connection with the henna? (at the same time, different times of the day?) Thanks!

Last edited by NYGUY79; 01-09-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
(female)

electrical1 HB User

Hi , my sister raised several sons and she uses Monistat 7 for womens internal use ,you buy it in the section where the douches and feminine products are found. To much yeast in the system,bad for males and females thats why monistat 7(generic brand OK) works for both. Dont take it internally -only apply to affected areas.Try garlic pills containing allicin its a patented form of garlic which helps fight yeast and other infections,look up allicin in free patents online website.Also lab test proove that vinegar and garlic combined lower yeast count.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
(male)

incognito77 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY79 View Post
incognito77, What ingredients did you mix together to make the henna and how did you use the reclear in connection with the henna? (at the same time, different times of the day?) Thanks!
Update, it did come back. So far I ahve tried everything undr the sun. The scar stayed and I finally used some vytone cream 1% I had from a long time ago. it seems to have made the scar go away and the itching. I will have to go and see a doctor to get a prescription filled for more and see using it for a week will help.

I am so terribly sorry, I thought I had it beat. I sit all day working on the pc and that seems to be a factor.

I will keep the site updated on my progress.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
(male)

incognito77 HB User

Quote:
See the above post. so far vytone cream 1% seems to ber knocking it out for good. The henna workded for a week and came back, i'm so very sorry.

I will not give up until this crap is gone. This is crazy.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
(male)

incognito77 HB User

You may want to search Itchy perneum, that is where it is at. I think that is what it is called. Henna for sure made it better for a week, the smell was not so good.But it came back.

I am certain the vytone cream 1% will work. I only had two drops and it almost is gone completely. It is a prescription though, can't psot a website or moderators will remove it cause I am a new I guess.
See update above it worked for good!

Last edited by incognito77; 02-10-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Huge quote removed. Please don't quote posts unnecessarily.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
(male)

incognito77 HB User

Quote:
UPDATE!

Go see your dermatologist , tell him you want Vytone Cream 1%. My itchy scar was gone after 2 days and has not come back. It is 100% cleared up. NO itchy spots in my crotch, perenium, butt crack, or next to my testicals. The spot between my balls and anus is all cleared up!!!!!! And it has not come back.

It is a prescription drug so you will have to see a doctor. But well worth it!

This was some awful stuff and even though it hada rip and tear, it was all obviously yeast related. Sorry Monostat did stop the ithing for a few days, then it came right back. Vytone was the ony thing to rid it 100%

Last edited by incognito77; 02-10-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #8
(male)

incognito77 HB User

Quote:
Just making sure you got that... vytone cream 1% got it gone 100%, you have to get a prescription.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:29 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

I don't know if this will help or hinder, but I've read that peroxide, the same stuff you put on cuts and scrapes, can be used for a dozen different purposes. The doctor's use it to clear the ear canal, and I've been told to use it/can be used in your nose to clear bacteria that causes alergy simptyms. It's also used as a mouth wash. I've read that using about 2 cups in bath water, will kill skin bacteria that causes skin infections. It might be of some use. I've never tried this, so it would be gamble, but what do you have to loose! I would think it would take several baths in this solution before you would get any results. O'h maybe bathe every night with it for a week, and see if theirs any change/progress?
don't give up, you're in my prayers..

Old 02-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #10
(male)

incognito77 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap View Post
I don't know if this will help or hinder, but I've read that peroxide, the same stuff you put on cuts and scrapes, can be used for a dozen different purposes. The doctor's use it to clear the ear canal, and I've been told to use it/can be used in your nose to clear bacteria that causes alergy simptyms. It's also used as a mouth wash. I've read that using about 2 cups in bath water, will kill skin bacteria that causes skin infections. It might be of some use. I've never tried this, so it would be gamble, but what do you have to loose! I would think it would take several baths in this solution before you would get any results. O'h maybe bathe every night with it for a week, and see if theirs any change/progress?
don't give up, you're in my prayers..
Yeha tried that , just temporary relief.
I tried mega different things, and was skeptical because no one had a solution.

ask your dermatologist and if you have it bad ask him for the two things that combat yeast, hydro (vytone cream 1%) .. and something else...

Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
(male)

findthefix HB User
Exclamation Re: Itchy skin: (groin, scrotum, & anus) fungus/yeast (gone)

The only thing that has fixed this problem for me is a continuous prescription of Sporanox (Itraconozol). However, once I stop the symptoms come back gradually over 6 months (good and bad weeks symptom cycling). It is a risky protocol as people die from liver failure from this drug, but as people have mentioned, the pain, the social embarrassment, the depression/anxiety make, it worth while for me to go back on the treatment for a while to get some relief.

FYI, the total number of symptoms exceed what this thread mentions and include varicocele (not sure if it is spelled right, but it is pain/swelling of the blood vessels in the testicles) as well as external/internal hemorrhoid flareups (causing pain that runs down the legs, similar to sciatica). Hot spots on bone surfaces (ribs) that are painful to press on. Nasal congestion and eye inflammation as well as painful red bumps in hairy areas and dandruff of the scalp and skin.

All these symptoms vanish within a week of starting Sporanox and as demonstrably clear for the time that I am on the drug. This is about the 5th cycle I've done in my life. I've been under an internist doctor's observation for the last two cycles who confirms that this does work, but we haven't found a permanent cure. We both agree that it should be reserved for times when you just can't stand it any longer.

I found this "cure" accidentally when I went on Sporanox to treat a nail fungus. When all my other symptoms vanished in a week after decades of suffering, I knew I had found something. However, unfortunately, as stated, it only suppresses the problem for the period the the drug is taken.

Closed Thread