It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
(male)

Lee214 HB User
Testicular Torsion?

I have a question. a 2 days ago I felt this pain just before ejaculating, in my testicles. I don't know if it was because I took long to ejaculate and it could have been blue balls. The pain lasted for a few hours and went away. But now I feel this dull ache or just discomfort in them and I'm worried.

I then read about testicular torsions and now I'm very insecure. If it was a torsion wouldn't it be much more painful and wouldn't it still be hurting really bad? Is there anyway to self exam for a torsion? I have a doctor's appointment for next Monday.

I'm very nervous.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
(male)

Lee214 HB User
Re: Testicular Torsion?

No replies yet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
(male)

Lee214 HB User
Exclamation Urgent-please reply i'm worried!

It has 49 views and absolutely no replies. I seriously want to know.

The other night just before ejaculating I felt this strange pain in my testicles. The pain lasted for an hour or so, I don't know exactly how long because I tried to sleep it off. I was wondering if it could have been blue balls since I did take a while to ejaculate. But now for the past 3 days I've been feeling a dull discomfort down there, and I'm really paranoid.

I keep wondering if I have Testicular Torsion but wouldn't it have hurt much more? It wasn't an unbearable pain. And if it is a Torsion then I'm afraid because by now I would have lost my testicles. I have a physical check up this Monday. Should I be worried about a torsion? Is there anyway to self examine myself for a twist? I'm VERy nervous and I NEED YOUR REPLIES NOW!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-17-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Please do not start a new thread to ask the same questions. Threads merged.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
(male)

arc2 HB User
Re: Urgent-please reply i'm worried!

Why don't you see a doctor? Instead of waiting next week, just go there tomorrow morning.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
(male)

Lee214 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc2 View Post
Why don't you see a doctor? Instead of waiting next week, just go there tomorrow morning.
I'm just one of the type of people who's terrified of finding out that something is wrong with me. I don't feel that this is fatal. But I'm just very nervous, I haven't even let anyone in my family know yet... I just wanna hear from others if they think it's a torsion or not. How can I tell if my testicle is dead? Would it have feeling? I'm just rooting out the worse case scenarios.

(I personally think God is disciplining me. lol. I'm a devoted Christian, and I kept telling God I will stop masturbating but I kept stumbling back into it. And I prayed that He'd do something that will make me stop, and hey, I got this experience and now I definitely wont do it again. lol.)

Old 12-17-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I feel that God has enough to do, and is not petty enough, to zap us for every little thing. You can safely lay that one to rest. Otherwise, why would we be given freedom of choice?
This is not testicular torsion. If it was, they would be carrying you into the emergency room, or you would be barely walking crosslegged.
You need to address this panic over going to the doctors. He or she is not there to hurt you. 999 out of every 1000 visits is for something easily treatable. You want to go sooner, rather than later, to nip something nasty in the bud, so that it is not fatal.

Closed Thread