It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
(male)

mjthomas HB User
Question Weak urination...pee is in two streams

I hope I can describe this properly. Lately, when I urinate, my urine comes out of my penis in two streams as if something is blocking it, or my uretha is being restricted. What I am sayiing is where the urine used to come out as one big stream, now, it comes out as two streams? Can someone plase help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Weak urination...pee is in two streams

You likely have something blocking your meatus, the urethral opening. This could be a genital wart, or a relatively harmless polyp, or scar tissue. Time to see a urologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

This doesn't sound serious, just annoying. (Sometimes) the problem is as simple as the opening of your penis head being abit sticky and closed. This can be from a little sperm/seminal fluid from the night, or during the day. Or just your penis resting in an odd position in your shorts. A quick message with a wet finger to the tip, just might take care of the problem.lol..Women have always wondered why men have a bad aim, often peeing on the floor! Especially young boys.lol.Well a lot of the time it's because of problems like what you are having. When the opening is a bit sticky/stuck together, you will get two streams of urine instead of one. Sometimes, even a spray of urine, wetting everything in sight. I can't say this is your problem, but it's a simple one that we all have at one time or another. If this continues, you may want to pay your doctor a visit.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
(male)

mjthomas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
You likely have something blocking your meatus, the urethral opening. This could be a genital wart, or a relatively harmless polyp, or scar tissue. Time to see a urologist.
Thanks. I don't know what it is, but it is driving me nuts! I will make an appointment to see a urologist.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
(male)

mjthomas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap View Post
This doesn't sound serious, just annoying. (Sometimes) the problem is as simple as the opening of your penis head being abit sticky and closed. This can be from a little sperm/seminal fluid from the night, or during the day. Or just your penis resting in an odd position in your shorts. A quick message with a wet finger to the tip, just might take care of the problem.lol..Women have always wondered why men have a bad aim, often peeing on the floor! Especially young boys.lol.Well a lot of the time it's because of problems like what you are having. When the opening is a bit sticky/stuck together, you will get two streams of urine instead of one. Sometimes, even a spray of urine, wetting everything in sight. I can't say this is your problem, but it's a simple one that we all have at one time or another. If this continues, you may want to pay your doctor a visit.
I will try this to see if it works. thanks for the reply.

Closed Thread