It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2001, 12:10 PM   #1
(male)

JollyEmu HB User
Unhappy Dull ache/discomfort in left Testicle

I've had this dull ache in my left testicle for about 5 months. When I first noticed it I went to the doc a week later. My doc said that I was probably wearing too tight of clothing. Well that was a great sigh of relief, he told me to see a Urologist if the pain continued for 2 weeks, or if I discovered any lumps or nodules or swelling.

Well after about 4 days the pain started to go away and for about a whole day I had no pain at all. But then the next day the dull ache came back, and it has continued to go off and on for about 5 months.

The pain/ache is usually present while i'm lying down or sitting. There is no swelling or lumps that I can find. The ache usually lasts for about 2 weeks then it will be totally gone for about 3-5 days and come back again for 2 weeks. (mostly when i'm sitting or lying down)

I know my doc said to see a Urologist if the pain continued for 2 weeks. Well everytime I want to make an appointment the pain goes away, but then it always comes back I'm hoping that one of these days it will be gone for good. I have also noticed lately that I have been having some aches in my breasts maybe once or twice a day which is a symptom of testicular cancer. But I really can't believe that I would have cancer I mean the odds of that are sooooo slim. I'm 17 years old btw.

Has anyone else had these same symptoms? I know you will all tell me to see a urgolist. But I really don't want to go because i'm worried that it might be cancer, and I just want to pretend that I don't have any pain or any of the symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2001, 05:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Don't pretend, suck it up and make the appointment. You'll be glad you did and you'll find out exactly what's going on with your body. It is probably nothing and could be something that could be fixed with just a bit of medicine or something. The main thing is that you'll stop worrying because you'll know exactly what's going on! Waiting could actually be worse!

Old 08-03-2001, 08:50 PM   #3

JAY C HB User
Hello you really should go see a urlogist. Also check out what I put in this site under testicular pain. I also have the dull pain and the doc said it was epdidymitis. Although I did not have any pain in the breast area. Keep us informed.

Closed Thread