It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2001, 07:17 PM   #1

AGRAD124 HB User
Post should men have hair on their butts?

just wonderin

Old 11-26-2001, 07:38 PM   #2

fiaxx HB User
Men, women, children - we all have hair on our butts. Some have more than others, some are more visible than others. It'd be nice if we all had that thin, barely visible hair, but we're not that lucky. Whether or not it's a turn-on, that's something else to discuss. But yeah, it's ok for men to have hair on their butts. It's natural.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2001, 08:43 PM   #3

AGRAD124 HB User
is there something special they do in the movies cause u never see any actor without a hairless one, this was what brought on the question. thx

Old 11-27-2001, 05:29 AM   #4

fiaxx HB User
You can get it waxed off or shaven off I believe. I wouldn't try it without a professional though. Plus, tv and the movies are more forgiving on people's skin than real life and photos. At least, that's what I've seen. My skin always looks better in home movies than in a photograph. Weird.

Old 11-29-2001, 11:05 AM   #5

Harudaha HB User
well, not everyone has hair on their buttocks... I don't have hair in most parts.. like legs, arms upper lip.. most women have a battle with things like that.. but I don't hair any hair in those areas. My husband have just the right amount everywhere except that he just have so much hair in his head.. its amazing.. but his back is clean.. his chest.. he has no hair at all in his chest lol.. his dad does, but he doesnt. I can't say it genetic.. he get that from his mom I guess. FOr the hair on the butt.. he doesn't have that either. but you see everyone one of us has the hair in the butt holes.. cause that keep it somewhat away from the pores.. and it help circulation. so.. don't take them off lol

Old 12-25-2001, 04:27 PM   #6

jl8201 HB User
Everyone grows hair on/in their butt. Actors have their butts waxed. I do not recommend shaving at all, due to the fact that your skin can become irritated and cause bumps. It is believed in ancient times, hair on a males butt, was used as sexual attraction. Weird huh?

Closed Thread