It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Regards to all the "small testicals" questions.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2003, 11:10 PM   #1
manofthemoment
(male)

manofthemoment HB User
Post Regards to all the "small testicals" questions.

Hello..............There have been quite a few questions of late in regards to the size of posters testicals.I myself am also a small testicaled size man.About 10 years i heard a radio report on where Drs/reseaches in New Zealand were doing experiments on the hormone required for male testicals to grow during puberty.

They were at the stage of only testing the drug on male sheep.The results were very promising , as they injected this drug into a mature male sheep.This caused the sheeps testicals to regrow again as in a puberty growth spurt.The final results were simply male sheep with a 200% sperm increase and double the normal size of there testicals(no side effects had been noted at this stage).I never heard anymore about the testing or results.But it was mentioned it was been done to help infertile men or men with under sized testicals only.Not sure if any readers on here can do more further checks on this but it was conducted in New Zealand and it was about 10 years ago.I did try and chase up this matter with no success ,but maybe someone else would know how to look up this and find any further details?.Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2003, 09:14 PM   #2
orion
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

You are probably referring to the hormones LH and FSH which signal the testicles to produce testosterone and sperm. Both of these will cause the testicles of hormone deficient men to increase dramatically.

However they are quite costly and if you stop using them the effects are reversed. I think the approximate cost would be about $70/week and the minimum time for the full effect is about 6 months. The old names are drug names were Profasi and Fertinex, but I believe there are several new bioengineered verions now. Still, that works out to over $3500/year; not something most guys could afford to do for long.

Closed Thread