It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Foreskin sticks to head...helpppp!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2003, 06:44 PM   #1
micro
(male)

micro HB User
Post Foreskin sticks to head...helpppp!!!

Hi guys,

This is really bothering me. The past few days when I pull back to wash the head, I have soem difficulty. The backside of the head retracts with no problem. THe front side kinda sticks to the head halfway down. This is easy solved by watering the head as I apply a little force to retract it. No problem there after. Later, say 15 hours or so, I do it again, it kinda gets stuck again. I notice that the back side of the penis is purple and the front is pinkish. Absolutely normal colors. But I bet this is the reason why I have trouble pulling back the front.

What I did was put some vaseline on the front side hoping that it will help. I will see how much it helps. But what are you thoughts on this?!?!?!

It's bothering me. This happens once in awhile, but I don't know, I need an answer...thankss

Btw, there is no pain what so ever. My penis functions normally and is healthy (NO sex).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2003, 04:59 AM   #2
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, sounds like the opening of your foreskin may need to be stretched just a bit. I'd suggest that you take warm/hot soaking baths or showers and gently increase the size of the opening. Do this by pulling your foreskin out over the head and make circular motions enlarging the opening just a bit each time. Do this consistently for several weeks and you should notice that it will move easier over the head and onto the shaft without getting stuck. Your idea about vaseline was OK, you could also use a bit of hand lotion to keep it moving easily until you've stretched it a bit. Good luck, also...this is a pretty common thing to have happen so no need to worry! Take a look around on this thread to see how many others ask the same type of questions.

Old 07-29-2003, 06:45 AM   #3
micro
(male)

micro HB User
hey,

that's one of the problem I have, its stuck. And yeah, I'll definately give it a stretch.

But the second thing is that the skin literally sticks to the head. I mean I have no trouble at all retracting when flaccid. But at times the glans just "glue" itself to the skin. But yeah, the vaseline thing works, it just leaves a lot of white stuf behind...maybe the vaseline revealed more smegma?

Old 07-29-2003, 08:38 AM   #4
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, that vaseline could have loosened some smegma that was already there. You may try to use some hand lotion and see if that is better. Certainly though you don't want any smegma buildup, make sure its all gone and wash under there daily. I'd say that some stretching is probably going to help you with the "stuck" on the head thing, it'll help it move more easily. And should your foreskin ever get stuck behind the head and not move back up (this is if you are erect) just grab your penis around the base of the shaft and apply some pressure for a few seconds. This will stop some of the blood flow and allow your erection to lessen, then your foreskin should move back up. Let us know if you need anything esle!

Old 07-29-2003, 10:51 AM   #5
micro
(male)

micro HB User
thanks lance,

great help!

Closed Thread