It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Need Help

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2003, 12:03 AM   #1
scorpionx

scorpionx HB User
Question Need Help

I am 20 y/o and I am uncricumsized, I have troulble touching my penis head, very sensitive, I also cannot pull the foreskin back, really tight, is it to late for me?
I want to maybe start stretching my foreskin but I do not want it to start looking like a freak accident, or like Fat******* when he loses weight, any websites on foreskin stretching with pics?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2003, 12:47 AM   #2
JDinCA
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Do a search on these boards, there is tons of information on stretching the foreskin. Your question is a frequently asked one here on these boards and you can find many variations on technique among posters. You'll find everything you want to know, and stuff you didn't even think to ask. So do a search here first don't think you will find better help anywhere else on the net. Good luck!

Old 08-16-2003, 01:37 AM   #3
scorpionx

scorpionx HB User
Another question I had was, has anybody here had any circumcision surgeries and how much did it cost them, all my family members have foreskin, its annoying, I wish I had been cut when I was born...... Whats the price range without any insurance or such... If you guys cant answer, no prob, its probably a stupid question anyways.

Old 08-18-2003, 09:41 AM   #4
tommy124
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
it costs about $1,500.
why would you want to do that? the penis was made to have a moving part. if you think you might like to be circumcised, just pull the foreskin back (when you are able), put your penis back in your pants, and walk around for a while. the level of irritation will have you screaming in no time. it really does protect, and keep it beautifully sensitive.
it contains 240 feet of sexually responsive nerves. it also keeps lubrication in the vagina, instead of pulling it out with the corona, the edge of the head.
this makes sex more comfortable for both partners.
do you really want to use lube for sex and masturbation for the rest of your life?

Old 08-18-2003, 01:31 PM   #5
scorpionx

scorpionx HB User
You make it sound like lubrication is a bad thing? Sounds like somebody would only complain if they were lazy? And yeah uncircumsized is a pain in the ***, I dont see cutt people complaining much about not having foreskin, it doesnt get in the way then.

Old 08-18-2003, 03:30 PM   #6
JAYB
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
There's an anti circumcision movement that's been going on for a few years, and they will stop at nothing to get their message across.
Some men who have been circumcised are even undergoing surgery and stretching exercises to have a foreskin again.
There is nothing wrong with having a circumcision. It's been done for thousands of years.
If you are having a problem that can't be resolved, get it done.
There was another post on here by a woman whose husband or boyfriend was having pain for almost a year, and everyone was telling him to not have a circumcision.
Sometimes it just has to be done!

Closed Thread