It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2003, 11:42 PM   #1

Carlos The Elf HB User
Question Making out, and dry humping

Well, me and my girlfriend make out whenever she comes over. I have an uncircumsized penis, and it's still kinda sensitive. Anyway, whenever we make out, we'll start dry humping and it's pretty cool, but it also kinda hurts. I mean, the skin is being pulled back, and it can't be pulled back all the way. I usually end up slowing down, and it ruins the whole mood. It really sucks. I noticed that it doesn't hurt as much when I wear briefs, but it does hurt more when I wear boxers. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on this, because we have fun dry humping, but we're both not ready for sex (obviously). I just need some tips to keeping my penis happy without getting hurt. Thanks a lot, I love this board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2003, 06:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Dry humping can be painful for all of us!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2003, 07:25 AM   #3
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
Check out the postings in this & other groups on foreskin streching.

It you *** while humping & some of the sperm leaks into the girl she can get pregnant.

If you can not support her and a child I would think very carefully about your sexual activities.

Do not have actual sexual relations until you can support her and your child.

G

Old 07-08-2003, 04:28 PM   #4
(male)

raph HB User
when you're "dry humping", are you like really inside her but there's just your clothes in the way, or are you just rubbing. because it feels like you're really inside her, but I wasn't sure...

Old 07-08-2003, 10:34 PM   #5

Carlos The Elf HB User
NO NO NO! I'm not in her. We're just rubbing and pressing against each other. There's no penetration. I'm practicing the stretching right now, but the penis is still sensitive.

Old 07-14-2003, 06:19 AM   #6
(male)

some20 HB User
how about getting a cut?
well, bad idea..i guess. anyway, this will make ur sensitivity lesser.

Old 07-14-2003, 08:15 AM   #7
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
You practive stretching the penis? Sheesh I've never heard of anybody doing that. When I get hard it just happens instantly without any pain or issues.

Honestly I do not care much for you post as I cannot relate to your issues.

Old 07-14-2003, 08:51 AM   #8
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Maybe try shifting your penis around when it starts to feel uncomfortable. Slide your hand down your pants and shift things around until you find that right position that won't hurt. Also wear loose fitting sweat pants or shorts made from a light weight material that won't have any buttons,tabs,or zippers and slip on, so they will be smooth on your crotch, not denim which is heavy. Also maybe dab a bit of a lube on the head of your penis and this might lessen the friction and give it more glide in there. Don't know if these suggestions will help but it's what came to mind.

Old 07-19-2003, 04:40 AM   #9

Legendary HB User
I'd just try adjusting it... My past girlfriend and I dry humped ALOT hehe, when it was uncomfortable I just had to point it a different direction, dunno if you have any qualms about adjusting it in front of her, but I'm sure she will understand if you tell her, mine did.

Closed Thread