It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Advice would be gratefully received

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Newbie007

Newbie007 HB User
Post Advice would be gratefully received

Hi, everyone.

It was fantastic to stumble across this message board. It's a relief to have somewhere to talk about phimosis.

If I give a very brief history on my own condition, I'm hoping for a little advice.

I'm in my 20s. Until about a month ago, I had a very tight foreskin. I stumbled onto a page describing a stretching teqnique based around pulling the foreskin back tight over an erection. I've made good progress using this method.

Before I started stretching, my foreskin would only go half way over my glans while flacid; it would go almost nowhere while erect.

But now the skin is much loser. While erect, it will come back over about 60/70% of the glans. While flacid, the skin moves quite freely over the glans, but here's one of my problems...

In all my life I've never pulled the foreskin all the way back (not even while flacid). I'm scared to pull it all the way back while flacid in case it gets stuck. It seems very lose when flacid now, but these stories of paraphimosis scare me...

How do I know when it's safe to fully retract?

I want to keep making progress until I can retract while erect. I was planning to continue my stretching while erect until the foreskin one day made it all the way back. But again, the stories of paraphimosis have scared me. If I add your technique of inserting two fingers into the opening into my stretching regime, how do I know when I'm stretched enough to retract without fear?

Thanks for any help, guys.

I've made so much progress in a short time, that I'm confident I can achieve my dream of a completely retractable foreskin. I'm just not 100% sure on how to continue.

Newbie007.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2003, 04:14 AM   #2
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, sounds like you're doing well and exactly what you need to do. I'd say keep working at this and you'll find that you can retract fully at some point. There is a tip in case your foreskin ever gets caught behind the head while erect. YOu can grasp your penis at the base and hold pretty tight for a few seconds, that will prevent more blood from entering and your erection will subside enough so that the foreskin will move back over the head. A bit of spit or some lube will help this as well. Keep working, you'll be fine.

Old 08-23-2003, 09:40 AM   #3
Newbie007

Newbie007 HB User
Thanks for the adivce. I'm grateful for any info I can get.

Is there any serious danger of paraphimosis while flaccid?

Like I said, my foreskin feels very loose directly after stretching. It would go back without force. Since I've never retracted, it would be nice to get it back for cleaning purposes.

There's always that fear of it getting stuck behind the head though...probably because it's all new to me and it's a very foreign feeling when I have the sensation of the skin slipping behind the glans...

Anyone feel free to post. It's great after all these years of suffering alone to find a little community of people who can offer their thoughts.

Newbie007.

Closed Thread