It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

ForeSkin - WOrried

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2003, 09:23 PM   #1
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
Post ForeSkin - WOrried

Hi.. I was Reading About Forskin Cause I Have been trying to figure out y my Foreskin wont go behind my Dick.. I mean it has about a pensil Tip opening erect and limp. I mean Ive had sex b4 and there was no real problems.. Mabey i was doing it wrong cause its suposed to go back right? Well It Didnt.. I have been living on my own and i know that surgery is very expensive and i dont have the money for a circimsision nor do i want one.(moved out when i was 17 so not much money from parents) Also I heard Stretching the foreskin Can Make it longer then it already is.. My forskin hangs like a cm tip of excess foreskin.. Now ive been reading about phismosis and all that stuff and im starting to get worried.. Ive Tried to manualy pull it back back when i was 16 but it got really Hurt and started to bleed a little. Moreover, Could It be that Im not finished with puberty? i mean ive heard that somtimes puberty Like Takes a longer period to finish then others.. IM 19 right now.. ANd i dont have much fasical hair and very few hair on my inner thighs... Yet my father doesnt have much fasical hair too.. (dunno abotu the thigh stuff) Umm i have a deeper voice and im like 6.4 So Mabey its just My Dick that has yet to grow lol.. Its Like 5.5 inchs So i think thats noramal... Umm It Looks Nice Now But i just cant retract the foreskin.. Ive seen pics of people that manualy stretched there forskin and Wow.. Thats not only un atractive yet disturbing. And i know u gotta clean it but when i like am in the shower it kinda cleans it self i thought cause it doesnt smell or anything... Sooo... Im worried about infections, and The disease, and the basically the other concerns i stated b4. I know i kinda got into mabey to much detail but please help. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2003, 11:37 AM   #2
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Well you do need to try stretching the forskin, not to make it longer, rather the opening wider so that you can expose the head. If you only have an opening the size of a pencil when erect then you will probably have a tough time with it. I guess if you really worked at it for a long time you can do it, but I don't see it happening.

You say "it cleans itself" with regard to washing. I don't see how. If you cant retract the foreskin when flaccid then you are not cleaning under the foreskin. Cleaning the outside is not the goal. It's under the foreskin that needs the cleaning.

Old 08-06-2003, 12:12 AM   #3
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
So u saying u dont see it happening? Then what should i do? Also when i try to pul it back it looks lika purple band i guess thats normal? Any ways more thoughts and advice would help. Thanks for the imput.

Old 08-06-2003, 10:38 AM   #4
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Well, you say the opening is like a pencil tip. That is really small. I'm not saying that it's impossible but it's going to be really hard to stretch it that much to be able to fully retract the skin when erect. You should try though. You should do it while in a hot shower or tub. That makes the skin more pliable. I've read many times that steriod creme helps in the stretching process. However, you need to see a doctor to get a prescription. Bottom line if you aren't cleaning under the foreskin, that is not healthy.

And what looks like a purple band?

Old 08-07-2003, 02:56 PM   #5
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
when i try streching the forskin over thehead it the forskin turns a bit purpleish.. and should i just use my fingers to pull it? also i heard u can mabey clean wit with a q-tip(s) if the forskin isnt retractable.. thanks alot..

Old 08-07-2003, 03:08 PM   #6
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Do whatever it takes to stretch it. Using a Q-tip has gotta hurt as the head is pretty sensitive if it hasn't been exposed.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:06 AM   #7
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
Well i read that some guys with non retractable that chose to keep it like ballon it so it cleans behind it when u pee.. but i dont think that very sanitery, also can i mabey have that thing phismos or something like that.. cause its pretty small hole.. and how long do i hold the stretch for? how often? Also.. i have lika long tip of for skin over hanging like 1 cm. is that normal? Well thats about it. thanks.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:45 AM   #8
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Well, I can't give you detailed answers because I never had the problem with retraction. How long and often. Basically, as much as possible. Daily at a minimum. I would see a doctor and get steriod creme (Betamethasone) to help as it seems you are very tight. If after a few months you see no progress, well I would look at other options.

Old 08-10-2003, 05:56 AM   #9
focus
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Noobie_Dancer:
Also when i try to pul it back it looks lika purple band i guess thats normal?
Yes, that band is called the Frenar Band, and its like a ring or band of skin that is tighter than the rest of the foreskin. Its that band that needs to be stretched, because it should be elastic and not so tight so as to allow the foreskin to slide back behind the head. When the foreskin is fully forward, that band resides right at the tip of the foreskin, where it fold in on itself.

Also note that the purplish color is normal: The foreskin has 2 parts of skin that are different colors: the outer foreskin is what you have seen all the time, and is normal skin color like the rest of the penis and body. The inner foreskin will show as you start to pull your foreskin back - this is probably new to you. The inner foreskin is more purplish/pink, and may look wet or moist. Its also much softer of a skin than the outer foreskin. It'll kind of have the same texture and color as the inside of your cheek.

Old 08-11-2003, 12:09 PM   #10
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
Hey Very Insiteful: focus. Also.. I cant really see a doctor donthave insurance... umm anyways i went to a club last night with some co workers of mine and i ended up with this hena that was fine.. And she like couldnt **** me cuase it was that time of the month for her and so she liek gave me head.. The Best ive ever had. Buuuuut i didnt *** .. and most times i dont comewhen some chick sucks me off.. Wunder why and ideaS? also i checked today and the hole was bigger.. like the size of a marker cap. Umm im pretty wide in circumfrence so its not all that much but it helps. Mabey i should just have her suck me off some more Ha. Anyways. I think i stretch it by just pulling it back and mabey holding it? There should be a post on how to stretch forskin. well thanks for the help and i can use some more advice on my situations. THANKS AGAIN TO YOU BOTH very helpful in this time of need.

Old 08-11-2003, 12:50 PM   #11
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Well it's not always easy to orgasm when getting a blow job, but I would say that you are loosing a lot of sensitivity because your head is not exposed. The head and underside at the frenulum are the most sensitive areas. If you've got it covered up, well, it's going to be hard to orgasm.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:16 PM   #12
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
Hey are u online and if so u got aim or somehting? umm also for the strecthing should i just hold it back? and if so how long? My Aol instant messenger name is happybal00n(the 00's are zeros)

Old 08-12-2003, 08:11 PM   #13
focus
Inactive

focus HB User
I agree with sdp2. You need to get that foreskin fully retractable to expose the head and frenulum, and this will probably solve your orgasm problems when getting head. The sensitivity and pleasure from the head and frenulum without the foreskin in the way will blow you away! It'll be like a whole new penis!

Old 08-13-2003, 11:25 AM   #14
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
The easiest way to stretch is to get your fingers inside the foreskin when flaccid and stretch it out. When erect, you need to pull it back so that it tight just short of painfull and keep it there for a while. Short and quick stretching excercises are not going to do you any good. You need prolonged stretches to get the full effect.

Old 08-14-2003, 07:58 PM   #15
Noobie_Dancer

Noobie_Dancer HB User
O ok i cant really get 2 fingers in there but i have been stretching and holding the foreskin back as far as posible.. my glan(head starts to strech when limp or (fendulm i think what u fcall it) and it hurts the glans but i havent teared the skin. Umm what happends if i do tear alittle? cause i fell like its about to happen as i stretch the foreskin back. thanks.

Closed Thread