It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

17 yr old - never pulled back foreskin

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2003, 03:09 AM   #1
lavalamp

lavalamp HB User
Post 17 yr old - never pulled back foreskin

I'm 17 years old, and uncircumised. I have read other posts here and now have learned about having to clean INSIDE the penis. But, here is my problem. Every time I try and pull back on my foreskin, it feels painful. I'm too scared to pull it back more, so in effect, I can never get to cleaning inside it. Is their anything that could help me pull back on my foreskin? It seems really tight. Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2003, 04:08 AM   #2
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, this is a common problem, stop worrying and be patient, things will be just fine. I'd suggest that you look around in this thread, there is lots of information that I've posted about stretching the foreskin and the sensitivity in the head of your penis. Rather than my explaining the process again, look around and find all the posts about how to deal with this issue. Be patient and work with it, if you can't find the information or you need more help, please don't hesitate to ask me to give you some more tips! Good luck!

Old 08-16-2003, 07:43 PM   #3
boa

boa HB User
Hey, I was exactly like you! I'm also 17 and just found out this month about cleaning INSIDE and luckly found this site and got help on the same exact thing just a couple of days ago! And trust me it's worth it, the sensation is so much better...

What worked for me was to take really hot showers and pour warm water on it while slowly pulling it back. And if you still have difficulty then keep stretching your foreskin away from your body or stick your finger inside the foreskin and do a circular movement on the skin, by any means just keep stretching.

If it still hurts then don't sweat it, just go little by little and don't force it. Eventually you'll be able to pull it back easily without any pain.

Trust me, I was really scared too in the beginning, especially pulling behind the head when it's erect. I thought that since I started late at 17 it might have made my foreskin get stuck or something but after stretching and within a few days I can pull it back smoothly.

The key is to be patient and go through the stretching process and to remember to keep cleaning INSIDE even after you're able to pull it back.

Old 08-19-2003, 01:50 PM   #4
asdf1

asdf1 HB User
dont worry. i never did it until i was 15 1/2. it will hurt, alot, and it might not come back right away the first time. when i pulled back it wouldnt come back right away and i paniced, but it came back within 3 minutes. and also it will be ultra sensitive. touching the inside skin and the nob and all will be painful and unconfortable. just take ur time and clean it gently.

Old 09-01-2003, 01:04 PM   #5
gjtango
(male)

gjtango HB User
The problem I have with this is it is literally ****ing unbearable to touch with anything, hand, towel, tissue, flannel, whatever, it is really painful, the most pain i've ever felt. I carn't touch it for more than a split second and even then I don't want to touch it after that as it hurts so much. I feel like ****. Maybe I'm a special case?

Old 09-01-2003, 01:06 PM   #6
gjtango
(male)

gjtango HB User
The problem I have with this is it is literally ****ing unbearable to touch with anything, hand, towel, tissue, flannel, whatever, it is really painful, the most pain i've ever felt. I carn't touch it for more than a split second and even then I don't want to touch it after that as it hurts so much. I feel like ****. Maybe I'm a special case?

Old 09-01-2003, 04:33 PM   #7
focus
Inactive

focus HB User
If it hurts that much, you may have an infection or something under the foreskin. It's normal to be super sensitive, and slightly painful to the touch at first, but not agonizing pain. You may need to see a doctor about this one.

Closed Thread