It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Need Help Please

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2003, 11:19 AM   #1
Notorious_1
Inactive

Notorious_1 HB User
Post Need Help Please

I am 15 and im new to this forum thingy. I cannot retract my f - skin and the creams the doctor gives me dont work as when i stop using them it goes tight again i dont kno why. The head is very sensetive. I cannot pull my f - skin off the head as it pains when i do. somtimes my penis can feel sore like when im working down the street i can feel it is hurting and it makes me upset. Ive had chances to go out with alot of girls but is to scared bcoz of my penis.

When i masterbate i can *** once but if i try to *** again as soon as i *** 2nd time the is a massive strainful and painful feeling in my testicles. sorry for long read thnx for any help anyone may give.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 11:44 AM   #2
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
What creme's have the doctors given you and what are you doing to make the foreskin looser? If you are not doing any stretching excercises, you should, because lots of guys have had great sucess after doing the excercises. The head will be sensitive but that will be normal and with use, will become less sensitive.

The pain in your testicles have nothing to do with the foreskin and is not that unusual.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:55 AM   #3
Notorious_1
Inactive

Notorious_1 HB User
Thanks for replying. The cream they gave me was daktakort but it did make my foreskin abit loose but its gona back to tight now so i dunno what to do. could som1 give me some stretching tips.

About the testicles it hurts and feels very painful as soon as *** 2nd time it is like a muscle pull or somting like that. thanks for any help.

Old 09-03-2003, 12:19 PM   #4
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Daktacort, is a combination creme of a topical steroid (which helps in stretching) and an antifungal/bacterial creme.

You should do a search on this board and in Men's Health. There are many topics where stretching is discussed. Use the word "stretching"

Old 09-07-2003, 07:34 PM   #5
The only name not taken
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Streatching in the shower is a good way, I think the water helps or something.

That pain in your testes is proably just the muscle strainging. If you haven't been masturbating long, its just like doing a 10K run, its over use of muscle.

As for going with chicks, dont worry. Your should be usin a condom ( unless she's on the pill ). When u put it on, the foreskin wont be pulled back, and will actually be protected. HEAPS of guys have the stretchin problem. Its fair common.

Oh, and as for the walking thing, if your wairing boxers, try something tighter to . . "Hold It In Place" Might just be too much movement downstairs.

Closed Thread