It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

sensitive glans...what to do????

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
micro
(male)

micro HB User
Post sensitive glans...what to do????

Well I know almost all intact guys are very sensitive at the head. It's obvious that more contact on the head will make it less sensitive.

I'm 17 years old. Everytime I wash my penis, and I kinda get my finger on the head, it "hurts" to the point where my knees get weak. (Maybe a little exaggerated, but I'm sure you get the point.)

I just don't get it. Does the "pain" diminish with time with more washing? And when you gently rub, where exactly do you rub. I definately stay away from the tip. As far as rubbing goes, I just keep it at the top side of the glans. I don't pay much attention to the underside, as it is clean, and I rinse it thoroughly.

But yeah, I need some insights from men out there...

I'm just a kid whose very sensitive right now and concerned whether the sensitivity will decrease and pleasure will increase (ie. from sex)

Thanks a million!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2003, 04:56 AM   #2
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, I'm uncut also so I've been there. The more you expose the glans to stimulation, the less sensitive it will be. Yes, its going to be almost painful for a while but just keep working with it, rub and stimulate the whole head. I'd suggest using hand lotion or something to help your fingers glide easily. The more you do this, the less sensitive it will be and I can assure you that sex will be pleasure, not pain! Good luck, let us know how you're doing!

Old 07-29-2003, 12:07 PM   #3
micro
(male)

micro HB User
So I started to slightly rub the glans. It hurts like hell. My knees get weak and my heart starts to race. Its like a mental thing as well. I don't know, I'm just scared that I'll never get over this. I need some inspiration...helpp

As far as vaseline goes, its not harmful right? Because its really difficult to wash it off unless you really rub it off. I mean, if a little is left overnight, that'll be ok right?

How long does it take to get over it? When you say rub it or stimulate it, does retracting the foreskin over it count? Because when I do that, it doesn't hurt.

Also, I remembered that when I was a kid, lik 10 or 12, it doesn't hurt much at all right after I get back from the pool. It's like the chlorine numbed it. I'm serious, rubbing didnt cause pain. I was able to retract fully at a really young age.

Old 07-30-2003, 04:50 AM   #4
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, here's your encouragement...this isn't going to last long and you'll be glad that you've worked through this when it comes to sex. Vaseline overnight isn't a problem at all. Sure, using the foreskin to do this is probably ok, I'd say that if you choose to do that then apply more pressure when you're rubbing. You may also want to do this while in a tub of water, that may lessen the pain some. If you're not masturbating with lubrication, you may try that too, just be sure that when you're doing it that you expose the head and stroke/rub it as part of the masturbation. The lil guy is just super sensitive because the head stays covered so much of the time. You'll soon learn that the head is the most sensitive part and will bring you alot of pleasure and no more pain! Good luck

Old 10-07-2003, 02:43 AM   #5
Jack86
(male)

Jack86 HB User
mate maybe u can do something like in the shower put water in ur mouth and dribble it from a height onto the head while holding this is the sort of thing i do coz i have touched the head one too many times and it is sore reply to this with any questions u have
cheers jack

Old 10-07-2003, 10:41 AM   #6
Porto guy
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
When I was 13 or 14 I could only wash it with wather in the bath, and that was already very hard. Well, I did it every day(with SOME wather presure, I mean, the wather was faling of a 6 feet tall shower) and now when Im 18(almost) I can toutch anytime with no pain/disconfort at all. My glans is also not entirely covered by the foreskin. Its naturaly this way.

Old 10-07-2003, 03:11 PM   #7
sharkfin

sharkfin HB User
Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you and what you have described is what is exactly happening to me at the moment.

I'm 19 and have had a super sensitive head. I'm soo scared to touch it becuase as you have said, the pain makes your knees shake and surges up your body like nothing ever experienced!

The advice I was given was to de-sensitise the head by gently touching/rubbing the head every now and again. I haven't done this yet! Coz I'm a pain wuss. I seriously don't want to feel that pain again but I know i got to do it some time in the future otherwise I won't be able to have sex.

Anywayz, I just wanted to tell you that there are alot of people in the same situation as you and I hope you get it sorted.

The best way I've found cleaning the smegma without actualy touching the head is to dilute a jug full of clean water with soap and pour it over the head. The soad should pick up the smegma. You can also push and pull your foreskin back and forth over your head whilst doing this to dis-lodge and smega as well.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-07-2003, 08:45 PM   #8
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Sharkfin, you said, "I haven't done this yet! Coz I'm a pain wuss."

I can relate to that! To help desensitise the glans, pull back your foreskin, apply lots of lubrication (spit, hand lotion, moisturising cream, even vegetable oil such as olive oil). That should make the head easier to handle while you're doing some "desensitising".

Old 10-08-2003, 02:17 AM   #9
Jack86
(male)

Jack86 HB User
does that actually work i.e putting lots of lubrication and how easy is it to get off?
cheers jack

Old 10-08-2003, 08:55 PM   #10
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Spit, hand lotion and moisturising cream will wash off with water. Vegetable oil would need (mild) soap but, since some guys have a reaction to soap in that area, I should not have mentioned it.

Closed Thread