It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
(male)

user91291 HB User
Small dark patch on inner foreskin.

About 2-3 weeks ago, I noticed that I had a small patch about 0.4mm in size on my innrer foreksin.

When i retract the skin, I can see it clearly and it doesnt hurt at all. The patch is dark brown when my penis isn't erect and when it is, it can hardly be seen and isn't raised from what i can see infatc, it seems to be depper into the skin. This can only be judged by light.

I would go to the doctors, but to be honest I'd be lieng if I said I wasn't shy about it. the only people i've managed to tell are you guys on here and would appreciate it if you could find out or tell me what it is. I do have slight pain in my sack, but i think thats just from sitting down and squashing my b*lls.

I havent noticed any change in my urine or any lumps ect. The only thing I've noticed so far is the small patch.

thanks.

I would also like to mention that im a 17yr old white male.

Last edited by user91291; 08-22-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: age

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Small dark patch on inner foreskin.

You need to get it checked out by a dermatologist, if only for your peace of mind.
It could be eczema, psoriasis, a mole, or something else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread