It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2002, 10:51 PM   #1

Yellow Clumps HB User
Post Yellow Clumps In Semen.

Can anyone help me answer this question? I've noticed little yellow clumps of stuff in my semen lately. Sometimes there's a lot of it, and sometimes there's just a little of it. They're like a darkish yellow color, and about the thickness of chilled Jello. Sometimes they're quite large clumps, and other times real small. Does anyone else have this problem? Would greatly appreciate any info you could give me as to what this is, and the cause. Thanks.

Old 08-20-2002, 09:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
You're going to love this answer! What you're describing it totally normal, its the actual sperm in your ejaculation. One of the things no one ever really tells us is that an ejaculation contains two types of fluid. One, the seminal fluid is that whitish creamy colored stuff that we usually have more of. The other, our sperm, is usually jelly-like in consistency and yellowish in color. So, as you're already noticing, the amount of sperm changes from one ejaculation to the next, that's why you'll see more or less depending on how many ejaculations lately etc. So, rest easy my friend....and remember....that yellow stuff is powerful when placed in the correct location! Be careful!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread