It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2003, 09:28 AM   #1

nos_18 HB User
Post clear sperm?????

hello im 18 i just signed up to this board. my sperm is clear almost like water. like if i dont have sex with my GF for a week it will be nice and white and chunky,but if we have sex everyday sometimes more its clear like water??? is there anythign wrong???

Old 01-29-2003, 04:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Nothing is wrong! From time to time our ejaculations will change in consistency and even color. Depends on alot of different things, but mostly on the number of times you ejaculate in a given time period, the more of them, the less may be available. You'll notice that sometimes there is a higher concentration of a yellowish jelly-like substance...that is actually the sperm cells in your ejaculation. Other times one may be almost whitish/creamy in color and texture or may be clear. I'd say that if you notice many more clear ones than those of creamy/whitish consistency then you may check with a doc. However, it sounds as if you're pretty sexually active and that is most likely what is causing this. Hope you're being safe!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2003, 02:36 PM   #3

17 HB User
As long as it's white sometimes you should be ok. Sometimes my pre-*** is clear, so I know what you mean.

Old 02-12-2003, 06:39 AM   #4

quebones HB User
You are masterbating to much or having sex to much.When you stop for a day or two you will see it get more color and thicker it won't be clear.If you can try to hold out for a day or two.Its the same with the pressure if you wait a day or so you will ejaculate farther instead of a little dribble it will be more ejaculation will a spray.

Closed Thread