It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

HEELLLP!!!!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Logiciseverything

Logiciseverything HB User
Unhappy HEELLLP!!!!!!

i had just mastubated. like 5 days ago that night my testicals where really really red and burned liek hell. The next day i woke up and they looked normal that night. when i took off my clothes. My Testicals where all dried up and Hurt. like RAELLy dried. and then my penis is getting this way too. now right now i just noticed Its peakling skin. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PAIN!! SKIN PEELING ON YOUR TESTICALS! it hutrts so much. im too embarresed to tell my dad. and i cant get help if i dont. spomeone PLEASE help me. it hurts so much.

[This message has been edited by Logiciseverything (edited 07-26-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2003, 08:00 PM   #2
hotdave

hotdave HB User
if you shave your testicles, DONT. electric shavers will irritate the skin, and hair removal creams will make it burn. you should really go to the doctor, but i can see how it would be embarrassing to call your dad. you could try calling one of those teen hotline things i guess...

Old 07-26-2003, 09:26 PM   #3
JDinCA
(male)

JDinCA HB User
You said yourself,"You can't get help unless you tell your Dad", soooooooo.... TELL YOUR DAD!!!!!

Old 07-26-2003, 09:40 PM   #4
Logiciseverything

Logiciseverything HB User
i was thinking cause its really really dry maybe if i put like moisterising stuff on it. i have it for my skin. so maybe i can try that for a couple mroe dayz see if it gets anyworse? anyone got an opinion on that. and im sorry for the "moron" thing. it was stupid to say that. sry.

Old 07-27-2003, 06:38 PM   #5
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Moisturising cream might help.

You said originally that this problem started after you masturbated five days ago. Did you use anything while you were masturbating then -- like some sort of stuff that might have caused a reaction?

Old 07-28-2003, 04:58 AM   #6
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Hey, Logiciseverything! I forgot to add: That burning sensation when you take a **** could be a number of things. I've had it for a couple of days after soap has irritated my urethra (the hole at the end of the dick). If it doesn't clear up after a couple of days, I'd start thinking about seeing a doctor if I were you.

Don't worry too much. Your dad is always there if you really need help, even if you don't think you can ask him at the moment. If logic is everything, then logically help will be available when you need it.

Closed Thread