It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
(male)

gjtango HB User
Strange Testicular Feelings Have Made a Come Back...

My story in short is that from about 14 through til about 18-19 something strange happened to my testicles, whereby on and off I would get discomfort, alot of the time to the point where it would impinge on me walking properly and playing sport. Went to my doctor very early on after diagnosing the problem back in around 2002 odd but of the number that I saw none of them believed it to be possible twisting as they said I would have been in much more severe pain and in need of surgery.

Anyway the discomfort used to come and go, being worse on some days than others.

What is strange however is that since about late 2005-2006 I have basically felt absolutely normal with no problems at all. During the past 18 months I have got into my physical fitness massively, running 15 miles a week, swimming, gyming etc feeling 100% normal, no problems.

However, as of sometime last week it appears that overnight something has tweaked that has made my discomfort resurface! I don't know why but now I do not feel at all that I can or should do any real exercise for fear of discomforting myself more, and it has quite upset me that after my problem appearing to have just miraculously gone away for about 3 years it has just come back!

Any ideas? Seems so random to me. Might go back and speak to my doctor again but I'm not sure what they are going to turn around and say given that the intial problem I had initially just went away without any medication, surgery or anything!

For the record to characterise my problem, both testicles, sometimes at the same time, sometimes just one, feel weighter and sometimes (usually the right one) feels like after prolonged walking for example it wants to sort of twist (not sure if that it the right word). Its a weird problem. As I type my left one feels perfectly normal but my right one feels weighter and less solid....

Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
(male)

Braced Face HB User
Re: Strange Testicular Feelings Have Made a Come Back...

i had testical pain as you said before , i went to the doctor he told me i had stretched the cord to my testicals, an needed to wear a support such as a jock or some other tight lifting supporter, to hold them up from stretching the cord to the testicals, this is all i wear now, an have had no probs at all , sounds like your a very healthy guy a support should do fine for you

Closed Thread