It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
(female)

mazzystar HB User
Hypospadias and fertility

Hi I have a question about Hypospadias and fertility. My fiance and I are getting married soon and we would like to start trying to concive. He was born with a severe case of hypospadias, I don't know all the details as it is a sensitive topic but I do know he had many many operations to try and correct the problem and all were unsucessful. He has two small holes near the base of his penis where he urinates. My concern is that he doesn't really seem to ejaculate, he does secrete a clear liquid from the holes but it's never white. Does this mean it's not semen? he also only has one testicle, the other was removed when he was a baby because it never came down and a very low sex drive.
I know we might need some help but I'm worried it may not be possible at all. I wish he would be more open about his condition, I can understand that it's a sensitive issue and I try and to be as sensitive as I can when I bring it up but he just shuts down.
Any help on the topic would be appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Hypospadias and fertility

This is something you should be discussing with a doctor.
I can't examine your fiance, but no matter what the color or consistency, I would bet that is semen. Hypospadias does not affect fertility, just the method of impregnating. I believe you could take the semen he is ejaculating out the hole in the base of his penis, insert it in the vagina, and it would impregnate you.

A doctor could tell you more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread