It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
(male)

NewGuyHereA HB User
Head of penis stings when peeing

Hi All,

A few days ago this issue popped up. When I first start peeing, the head of my penis stings for the first 2-3 seconds then goes away. It feels like I have a small cut on the inside of the head or something like that. I don't know if I actually have a small cut, it's just what it feels like.

Also, even without peeing when I just put pressure or squeeze the head, it stings for a second. So it's not really the act of peeing that makes it sting, it's just that the head of my penis stings from the pee flowing I believe. No other part of my penis stings, only the front head. There is no blood or anything in my urine, looks normal.

Anybody know what this issue could be?

The Following User Says Thank You to NewGuyHereA For This Useful Post:
steelrain23 (04-12-2012)
Old 01-30-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

TopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB User
Re: Head of penis stings when peeing

The only reason there would be a cut inside the urethra is if something had been inserted there and I guess you would know about that. The most likely other alternative is that you have an infection there. Your doctor can do a simple urine test to confirm that and give you antibiotics if necessary.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
(male)

NewGuyHereA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGeek View Post
The only reason there would be a cut inside the urethra is if something had been inserted there and I guess you would know about that. The most likely other alternative is that you have an infection there. Your doctor can do a simple urine test to confirm that and give you antibiotics if necessary.
No nothing was inserted in there and I doubt there is a cut too, I was just trying to discribe the type of pain.

I plan to make an appointment to get this test done on monday, but is there anything I can do in the mean time to lessen the pain or get rid of the pain? Peeing right now really hurts and I pee often...

Old 02-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

this can be a symptom of a prostate infection.

Closed Thread