It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #91
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 43
WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

@Nowwhat

I'm in a dry climate. Try applying a good body lotion all over right after you get out of the shower. You might simply be experiencing the side affects of over dry skin. Also, don't dismiss the allergy theory. Both contact dermatitis (soap allergy, dye allergy, etc) and food allergies will present themselves with rashy symptoms.

Now.....

I'm going to say this in the hope that you will take this constructively. You seem to be suffering from a mindset called "catastrophic thinking". I sufferred the same mindset last summer when I was told I had two different types of cancer. I still do think catastrophically sometimes. Try to think on the positive side of things.

My skin has been freaking out for over a year now. Rashes, and itching all over my torso and back.......and no one can tell me what's going on. I had to decide to think on the positive side of things. I have to think things like "It's probably nothing," and "God will watch over me, and ensure I'm OK." Find the positive in everything, even in this. It will help.......I promise.

By the way. They were wrong about the cancer (both accounts).

 
The Following User Says Thank You to WildNorth For This Useful Post:
echonoble (02-14-2011)
Old 11-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #92
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 52
NowWhatDoIDo HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

I feel like the reason I have catastrophic thinking is 3 fold. One, my mother raised in that way, totally urban feral but with christianity. No gangs no drugs just craziness and isolation.
Two, society is so irresponsible as a culture I feel like I have to compensate all over the place. Everyone is so joking and careless I have to be unhealthy drawn in and mean and serious.
Three, I have a calling to teach but I don't and for some reason I feel that every time something bad happens THIS is the fallout from my lack of a integrity, living a principled life, and lack of discipline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNorth View Post
@Nowwhat

I'm in a dry climate. Try applying a good body lotion all over right after you get out of the shower. You might simply be experiencing the side affects of over dry skin. Also, don't dismiss the allergy theory. Both contact dermatitis (soap allergy, dye allergy, etc) and food allergies will present themselves with rashy symptoms.

Now.....

I'm going to say this in the hope that you will take this constructively. You seem to be suffering from a mindset called "catastrophic thinking". I sufferred the same mindset last summer when I was told I had two different types of cancer. I still do think catastrophically sometimes. Try to think on the positive side of things.

My skin has been freaking out for over a year now. Rashes, and itching all over my torso and back.......and no one can tell me what's going on. I had to decide to think on the positive side of things. I have to think things like "It's probably nothing," and "God will watch over me, and ensure I'm OK." Find the positive in everything, even in this. It will help.......I promise.

By the way. They were wrong about the cancer (both accounts).

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 11-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #93
Newbie
(male)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6
Jeremi HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

I posted on this forum months ago and I've had this problem for a little I've two years. I too agree that we all have similar symptoms but different problems. My scrotum is red and burning but I'm almost positive it's not a skin issue. I've almost been talked into thinking it's all my prostate. On top of the red scrotum my stomach is always bulged out and hurting and I always have to spit this white stuff out of the back of my mouth that just keeps coming all day. Has anyone heard of Chinese traditional medicine called diuretic anti inflammatory pill. It's expensive but he says that antibiotics are almost impossible to penetrate to the prostate. I've tried cipro and bactrum. Not sure what to do from here. Doctors all act like I'm crazy but they see my scrotum and bulging stomach and agree something is going on. This all happened a couple hours after sex w a stripper by the way. The stomach and stuff in mouth developed about a year after the burning red scrotum and burning in butt. But only red on scrotum.

 
Old 11-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #94
Newbie
(male)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6
Jeremi HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

No I haven't tried the candida diet. I didn't think I had to. My scrotum is all that is red and it doesn't itch ever. And it's never spread. It's always had a real definitive line that stops exactly in the folds of my groin. If it was yeast it would spread or itch right? Also it gets redder when I use the bathroom and not necessarily when I pee. Someone told me that bowel movements apply pressure to the prostate and that could be the reason for the redness and burning. But I'm not sure what's wrong so I could be wrong. Does anyone know for sure how I can eliminate if it's the prostate or not? Or if the Chinese medicine diuretic and antiinflammitory pills work or if it's a scam cause it's 500 dollars. But after two years I'll try anything. I just know that yeast and prostate are two totally different cures and if I go take antibiotics and it's yeast than it'll get worse. But I don't see a whole lot of signs pointing to yeast since it has never itched or spread on my skin

 
Old 11-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #95
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 11
FX770RD HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
I posted on this forum months ago and I've had this problem for a little I've two years. I too agree that we all have similar symptoms but different problems. My scrotum is red and burning but I'm almost positive it's not a skin issue. I've almost been talked into thinking it's all my prostate. On top of the red scrotum my stomach is always bulged out and hurting and I always have to spit this white stuff out of the back of my mouth that just keeps coming all day. Has anyone heard of Chinese traditional medicine called diuretic anti inflammatory pill. It's expensive but he says that antibiotics are almost impossible to penetrate to the prostate. I've tried cipro and bactrum. Not sure what to do from here. Doctors all act like I'm crazy but they see my scrotum and bulging stomach and agree something is going on. This all happened a couple hours after sex w a stripper by the way. The stomach and stuff in mouth developed about a year after the burning red scrotum and burning in butt. But only red on scrotum.
Hey Jeremi,
We're all pretty lost with this stuff and nobody seems to have any answers. But I gotta say, your symptoms sound a lot like yeast over growth.
1) Candida yeast infections in the genitals are usually transfered through sexual intercourse.
2) Candida and yeast primarily live in your gut. Do you have trouble going to the bathroom, do you have IBS?
3) Doctors can't figure it out and doctors refuse to acknowledge candida yeast infections as a health problem.

This is just an idea, I don't have the answers and I also suffer from your symptoms. I'm hopeful that I will eventually beat this though.

Best of luck.

 
Old 11-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #96
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 43
WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
No I haven't tried the candida diet. I didn't think I had to. My scrotum is all that is red and it doesn't itch ever. And it's never spread. It's always had a real definitive line that stops exactly in the folds of my groin. If it was yeast it would spread or itch right? Also it gets redder when I use the bathroom and not necessarily when I pee. Someone told me that bowel movements apply pressure to the prostate and that could be the reason for the redness and burning. But I'm not sure what's wrong so I could be wrong. Does anyone know for sure how I can eliminate if it's the prostate or not? Or if the Chinese medicine diuretic and antiinflammitory pills work or if it's a scam cause it's 500 dollars. But after two years I'll try anything. I just know that yeast and prostate are two totally different cures and if I go take antibiotics and it's yeast than it'll get worse. But I don't see a whole lot of signs pointing to yeast since it has never itched or spread on my skin
I've heard other posters say that when they pee/defecate their sacks get redder. I noticed it as well. For what it's worth, I think it happens to everyone, because when you you relax your muscles to pee, more blood gets through to the scrotum. I think guys up on this forum just notice it more because we are all constantly examining our sacks.

My advice is not to worry about how it looks......worry about how it feels. I remember being younger and thinking how my sack looked red from time to time (probably after I peed). Redness won't hurt anything. Heck, I've been looking at my red sack so long, that I honestly can't remember what it's normal color should be. I think pinkish.......but I don't know for sure.

 
Old 11-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #97
Newbie
(male)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6
Jeremi HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

So does anyone think it can be yeast if there is no itch at all and it has never spread. I know with the stuff in my mouth and my stomach pain and bulging it may seem easy to know what it is but other things point to a prostate. Just because a urinalysis co
comes back clean doesn't mean the prostate isn't infected. There's bacterial and nonbacterial prostate infection. When u pee or have a bowel movement it irritates the prostate and it releases something that aggravates the scrotum and makes it burn and turn red. Sitting also causes this problem. But my problem is I don't know what to take to try and help it and I'm scared to take antibiotics because what if it IS a yeast infection and I'd make it worse. But if anyone knows any test I can do to eliminate one or the other or the best thing for a prostate I'd appreciate it. I've heard the prostate is almost impossible to cure cause it takes so long for the antibiotics to finally break through the prostate wall if it ever breaks through at all. But like I said it could be yeast for all I know. Doctors don't know what's goin on. But they act like they can't run tests to help or eliminate one or the other

 
Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #98
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 43
WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
So does anyone think it can be yeast if there is no itch at all and it has never spread. I know with the stuff in my mouth and my stomach pain and bulging it may seem easy to know what it is but other things point to a prostate. Just because a urinalysis co
comes back clean doesn't mean the prostate isn't infected. There's bacterial and nonbacterial prostate infection. When u pee or have a bowel movement it irritates the prostate and it releases something that aggravates the scrotum and makes it burn and turn red. Sitting also causes this problem. But my problem is I don't know what to take to try and help it and I'm scared to take antibiotics because what if it IS a yeast infection and I'd make it worse. But if anyone knows any test I can do to eliminate one or the other or the best thing for a prostate I'd appreciate it. I've heard the prostate is almost impossible to cure cause it takes so long for the antibiotics to finally break through the prostate wall if it ever breaks through at all. But like I said it could be yeast for all I know. Doctors don't know what's goin on. But they act like they can't run tests to help or eliminate one or the other
There is a simple test a doctor can do to check your prostate. He sticks his finger up your rectum, and presses down on the prostate. This will make prostatic fluid come out of the tip of your penis. He will take a culture of the prostatic fluid and look for bacteria. Simple, and effective.

Prostatic fluid can not irritate the scrotum. Whoever told you that is wrong.

Prostate problems take so long to cure because very little blood goes to the prostate area, meaning very little antibiotics will get to it.

Here are the usual symptoms of a prostate problem:

1. Getting up to pee more than once a night (twice max).
2. Having to pee constantly during the day (more than every 2-3 hours).
3. When you pee your stream is weak, you stop and start several times.
4. Burning during urination.

If you have these symptoms you could have a prostate problem. Keep in mind, most men over forty have some kind of prostate problem. It is very, very common.

For info on non bacterial prostatitis, I highly recommend the book "a headache in the pelvis". Available online.

I would see a gastroenterologist about the bloating.

I am not a doctor. Nothing in this post should be construed as medical advice. Go see a GOOD general practioner, or urologist, and get checked out if your are concerned.

 
Old 11-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #99
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 41
unknownally HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNorth View Post
I've been following this forum for almost a year now. I've read through all 10 threads, and two things are obvious:

1. Most guys post for a time, then disappear. This could be good news or bad......but unless these guys are dying from "sack cancer", I'm assuming it's good news. I think it's safe to say these guys get better and just move on. Only one guy said he had this a looong time (ten years). Most were in their first year or two. My guess is that this crap just burns out after a while.

2. If you go back through the threads you see a lot of "answers" being tossed out there, including mineral/teatree/lavender oil cocktail, doxycycline, amitryptilene, candida diet, etc. This is why I continue to hammer on the fact that I don't think we all have the same underlying problem. I think we all need to try out as many things as possible.

I wish some of the old posters would come back and update us. Only one has (Nax) and he still has the problem. I think it's pretty clear that doctors don't know what this is. I still subscribe to the allergy theory, and went out and bought all new underwear after reading Dirt's post.

Fingers crossed....
Hello,
I've had RSS since I was 13 and I am now 22.
I visited the doctor numerous times to resolve it. None of the treatments were successful.

My symptoms:
itches all the time
gets worse when sitting or laying down
red skin
thin skin
cuts appear when scratching almost instantly
skin flakes off
deep itching
during the 8th year of having RSS, many cysts appeared
inflammation
skin gets hard and itchy when cold
skin becomes damped and itch when hot
there's never a day when it doesn't itch
physical labor makes the itch 10x worse

Also, a topical steroid only helps for a bit. It seems to just cover up the itch until it wears off.

 
Old 11-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #100
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 41
unknownally HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX770RD View Post
Well, now it's my turn to describe my ordeal. Mine has a different twist to it.

About 2 months ago (has it only been 2 months?) I discovered that my "skin tag" that I had at the base of my penis was in fact a genital wart. I'd had it for years, it was tiny and I never thought anything about it (amazing how stupid a person can be!)

So anyway, one day the wart "came to life". It probably had a lot to do with me ripping it off a couple days earlier. So it grows back aggressively with a cauliflower look to it.

I read online that you can treat this with applications of apple cider vinegar. Sure enough, after a couple days, the wart turned white and fell right off. In fact it has not grown back. If only my story ended there. (in case you thought apple cider vinegar was some magic cure for GW)

A couple days later I began to notice an itch around my anus, pereneum and my scrotum. I also noticed I was shedding some skin from my scrotum. Then came the nice of burning balls and tears.

So I go to the General Practisioner and she felt it was a yeast infection so she prescribed lotriderm. (one part clomatrizole, other part fairly strong cortisone).
I applied this cream for a total of 6 days and I can only describe the time as agony. I stopped altogether and began applying zincofax.

At the same time, I went to the STD clinic and was screened for a full spectrum of STDs. Everything came back clean. The only thing I had to my knowledge was that wart (which in itself was alarming)

I decide to see a dermatologist and his advice was very similar to what was posted on this board ( I think he reads it infact since he called it RSS by name). He told me that I had applied too many chemicals --especially cortisone and that I simply need to wash less often, with gentle soaps (cetaphil. petrophylic), cut out coffee and be patient. He told me the application of cortisone really complicated this and would prolong the healing process. He said following this program, I'd feel better within 3-6 months.

So I began this course of treatment but was not satisfied with the "do nothing" approach. I got a second opionion from another dermatologist who laughed at me. "Red Scrotum Syndrome" he asked, "It should be called, 'People don't know why their scrotum is red syndrome'".

He proceded to take a biopsy (ouch) and prepared me for the fact that it is likely psoriasis or eczema. He then prescribed CORTISONE. I have refused to apply the cortisone but I am currently awaiting my test results.

My symptoms. The scrotum was initially very dry and flaky and I lost some skin. It then burned like hell and was wet. I also had some burning around the anus and the perineum.

After about a week, I had similar problems start on my penis and glans. The skin darkened a bit, then flaked off. What remained was raw red skin. The worst affected part of skin on the penis also happened to be the part that rested on the scrotum and was in contact with the lotriderm. Coincidence?

Around this time, I developped symptoms similar to a UTI. I always had an urge to pee (maybe every 30 minutes). I did a urine test and everything came back squeaky clean.

I have also developped an annoying itch in 3 general places. 1 - the back of my legs, 2 - my forearms, 3 - my scalp.

I find this info about Candiditis interesting so I have embarked full on in this Candida diet. (what's the harm in trying).

I will repost here when my biopsy results have been confirmed to shed some light on my condition.

I will say this: Don't be discouraged. I am convinced that the sudden onset of this illness was stress related and that stress aggravates the problem. Use whatever methods you can to be comfortable and get lots of sleep.

I no longer suffer from the horrible burn. Now I feel a dull warmness down there at worst and sometimes I feel nothing at all. The only thing I apply there is vaseline because it has no active ingredients. Tight pants are a real irritant so avoid those.

If anyone has any advice for me, I would appreciated. This condition has affected my ability as a husband, a father and at my job. I seem to be getting a handle on it but it's not easy.

Good luck to all of you.
My symptoms are almost exactly the same. I'm positive we have the same thing.

 
Old 11-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #101
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 43
WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownally View Post
Hello,
I've had RSS since I was 13 and I am now 22.
I visited the doctor numerous times to resolve it. None of the treatments were successful.

My symptoms:
itches all the time
gets worse when sitting or laying down
red skin
thin skin
cuts appear when scratching almost instantly
skin flakes off
deep itching
during the 8th year of having RSS, many cysts appeared
inflammation
skin gets hard and itchy when cold
skin becomes damped and itch when hot
there's never a day when it doesn't itch
physical labor makes the itch 10x worse

Also, a topical steroid only helps for a bit. It seems to just cover up the itch until it wears off.

My symptoms are quite different from yours:

Only itches when I need to apply more lotion (about every 4-6 hours)
Not worse when sitting or lying down
No flaking, cuts or cysts
Inflamated, but only a minor amount
Hot/cold does not seem to affect it
No problems with physical labor

Main symptoms for me are simply dry red itchy skin on scrotum, pereneum, and anus that can not be cured with antifungals, and gets worse with cortisone.

Just my worthless two cents.......but you guys both sound like you might have eczema.

FX, how did your skin biopsy go?

 
Old 11-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #102
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 33
SamSams HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
So does anyone think it can be yeast if there is no itch at all and it has never spread.
Chronic Atrophic Erytomathous Candidiasis - has been mentioned in these chronic scrotum threads before and also someone posted this one about it

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=769422

 
Old 11-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #103
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 12
dirt1234 HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt1234 View Post
Hello all,

I've been dealing with this for the last year and a half, so I feel ur pain. I've dealt with one doctor and after researching all these message boards I've realized that they aren't going to assist me.

I will give the short version to my research and experiments. I've used probiotics which intially helped with relieving my symptoms. Basically with using probiotics I know that I've cleared any yeast issues(if that is the case). It got better, but still returned, but has been more managable. If you choose to use probiotics to help, just know you will get improvement, but you will also have rashes and bumps that will appear within first few weeks b/c of the "infection" retreating from ur manhood.

I only offer that b/c I didn't know that would happen until I consulted a nurse who explained this.

Now like I said I haven't cured this, but I truly believe that this isn't an STD, which I surely thought it was. I've tested negative for all tests and had this gone for almost a month until it came back a few days ago.

I've monitored my actions and truly thought it was the probiotic that cleared it up. I haven't stopped the probiotic and now it's back. I do remember that when I started the probiotic I decided to by some new underwear. I bought at least 20+ pairs. I didn't wash them, just used them straight out of the pack. In that time it went away...not a single relapse...it was out of state out of mind...

Another factor is I was laid off from a stressful 70-80 hour a week job. I was off for those two weeks before I just started working again. Right now my job isn't demanding, it's cake, so I really don't think that's a factor, but not sure?

I really thought back to when this all started and all could think about was this one chick and I thought she gave me something, but honestly I protected myself and there was actually three chicks and not saying they couldn't have caused this, but I really think that's always a man's natural assumption is an STD. I truly don't believe that now.

I've always had bad allergies and honestly I always have some rash or something that irritates me, it's just not a big deal b/c it's not my manhood...lol.

So as I started burning downstairs I got on this message board and then finally saw all the negative STD tests including mine and said it's something else or we all have a brand new disease(possible, but not likely).

I stripped out of my boxers and now I'm not burning. I'm not going to do anything, but buy new underwear for a month now and if that fixes it again I know it's a skin irritant.

I recall when it first started and I remember I stopped using fabric softner(which I've always used except for this time frame). My clothes feel kind of rough without it and I'm sure that doesn't feel good on my manhood. It's fine for the rest of my body, but that area is a lot more sensitive.

I really don't know if this is the answer, but I can almost guarantee with all the psorisis creams, steroids creams, alchohol, lamisil, etc etc etc I pray this will be it.

As stated in previous threads everyone feels good out the shower, and honestly when I'm naked I never have any issues.

I will update you guys in a month of my status and hope it is really just this simple.

Also as a heads up what works wonders if your burning throughout the day is 2-3 advil. That's what has helped me to manage recently. It almost instantaneously takes the away all the inflammation and burn. I'm amazed I didn't see that, but like I'm starting to see we are all looking at the worst because it feels like the worst s*** ever!
Hey I know I said i would wait a month, but I truly will not be dealing with this anymore. I've bought new underwear that was straight out the pack and I'm back to normal. Skins a little dry on the head, but no burning, I'm eating whatever I want and I'm amazed to say it, but it truly IS an irritant of my detergant or the fact that I haven't used fabric softener.

I'll obviously research diff sensitive skin detergants and diff fabric softeners, but I am truly amazed that I went the last 8 months with this thinking STD and all the worst and it was this basic.

Now I'm not saying that everyone has the same issues, but my issues were red burning scrotum with the head of penis chapped and red. My scrotum would burn when my laptop was on it, it would burn when I ate high sugars, wheat, and wore loose boxers. My scrotum had spider veins that seemed irriated and no creams would cure it, but some would seem to make it better. I tried peroxide(not good b/c it kills good bacteria), alcohol, lotions, steroid creams, zinc, vitamin E(which is good no matter what) psorysis cream, eczema cream(which is helping dry appearance), topical advil, topical probiotic, lamisil(which helped initially, but didn't resolve), tinactin, aloe and etc...nothing cured it b/c I am positive it was an irritant from something associated with the process of washing my clothes.

Like all of you I would shower and it would be fine....honestly that says a lot...if it was more internal a shower won't really help it.

I will add I am on probiotics which helps with supplying good bacteria to your body. It will fix a yeast infection....but like I said it came back when I went back to my clothes that were washed after I bought the new underwear, while still on the probiotic(I still take daily, b/c it drastically helps with digestion, heartburn, indegestion issues).

I truly can say I'm not looking back at this and moving forward...It feels like I lost a huge horrible burden in my life. I truly am not going to tell anyone what they have to do, bc there is always the chance I'm wrong and it'll be back, but I honestly feel I've found the answer to this and we are all making it more than it is(I never thought I would say that b/c I constantly argued with people that they were wrong, including dr's).

If anyone wants to ask any questions just ask I'll help in any way I can, I know this sucks...It just destroyed my sex life for the last 8 months....

A doctor told me I'm fine, I feel like I've resolved my issue and now I'm getting back to life.

I hope this info helps someone else, and if I get an opp to I will update to reassure or let people know that I was wrong...

Good luck to ya...

Thanks for everyone's posts, it let me know I wasn't alone and all the research of others helped me to get to this point....

 
Old 11-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #104
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 43
WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

Hey Dirt! I'm glad it worked out for you. I am headed down the same road as you. I have been wearing brand new underwear for 5 days now. Last night I purchased enough new clothes for a week, and I will be wearing them for the next month (will wash them in hot water only) as I test out this new detergent allergy theory.

So far 5 days into this and I have have some mild improvement. Not enough to know for sure that this is working, but enough to make me hopeful.

We shall see.....

Please keep us informed if it comes back. Good luck, and thanks for the post.

Last edited by WildNorth; 11-08-2010 at 10:41 AM.

 
Old 11-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #105
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 41
unknownally HB User
Re: Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 10

I don't think I have eczema. I've tried eczema cream, aloe vera etc and it doesn't help.

I've also tried using baby detergent once for a whole month. It only helped mildly. It could be an irritant for me.

Showers sometimes help but not when it's really itchy.
Lotion helps a bit when first put on, but later it gets oily and starts itching again.

Trying to keep my balls from rubbing on my thighs also helps. Doctors always think it has to do with sweat or yeast when I see them. Their medications never help...

One doctor told me it's because I scratch in my sleep.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-26-2011 at 07:52 AM.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum unknownally Men's Health 39 04-02-2010 12:54 AM
Chronic problem uptownnotown Men's Health 100 10-16-2009 12:17 AM
Chronic red burning scrotum greenie911 Men's Health 82 02-24-2009 01:57 PM
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 4 uptownnotown Men's Health 81 09-07-2008 09:31 PM
Chronic Red Burning Scrotum Thread 2 Rick12341 Men's Health 115 02-04-2008 12:50 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added




Top 10 Drugs Discussed on this Board.
(Go to DrugTalk.com for complete list)
Arimidex
Betamethasone
Cialis
Cipro
Clomid
  Estradiol
Hydrocortisone
Levaquin
Paxil Viagra




TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



boscot (24), Fles (22), Geoff B (20), mc7 (12), orion (9), ScrotumRelief (9), WildNorth (7), cleansweap (7), ladybud (7), keil (6)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1006), Apollo123 (906), Titchou (850), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (759), ladybud (755), midwest1 (669), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!