It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
(male)

Wayne5753 HB User
"Red Scotum Syndrome"

I have this BURNING Condition for the past 2 years. I've been to numerous Dermatologists and used many Creams, but nothing seems to relieve the burning. If you know anything I can do ,PLEASE let me know. Thanks, Wayne

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

WildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB UserWildNorth HB User
Re: "Red Scotum Syndrome"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne5753 View Post
I have this BURNING Condition for the past 2 years. I've been to numerous Dermatologists and used many Creams, but nothing seems to relieve the burning. If you know anything I can do ,PLEASE let me know. Thanks, Wayne
There are many threads on this exact issue on this forum. If you do a search you will find them. In short, there is no cure for this disorder. It appears to be stress related. Some have found relief with a strict candida diet. Others have had results going on 4 months of doxycycline. Most doctors will not know what this is, nor will they have an answer for you.

Palmers cocoa butter, or Cerave cream applied four times daily seems to bring pretty decent temporary relief, and makes the itching and burning manageable. Whatever you do, stay away from applying cortisone or other steroids to your sack.

Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to WildNorth For This Useful Post:
Wayne5753 (11-25-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
(male)

Wayne5753 HB User
Re: "Red Scotum Syndrome"

Thanks for the information. I was hoping for a cure. I'll try anything. Thanks again.Wayne

Closed Thread