It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
(male)

slim1988 HB User
Post Burning/Stinging In Tip Of Penis

as the title says i recently am experiencing an intense burning/stinging near the tip of my urethra when i urinate or ejaculate, and the effects usually linger for a few minutes afterwords, eventually subsiding. i hesitate to say that the pain is unbearable, although it is pretty severe when its at its worst. the best way i can describe it is that it almost feels as though my urine/semen feels acidic upon leaving my penis. i recently began having unprotected sex with a new girlfriend, twice over the past weekend (today being a wednesday) and although im pretty confident she is clean of STDs i still cant be 100% certain. she, uhm, "likes it rough" lol, as i have heard that vigorous sexual friction can sometimes cause problems. i know the logical thing to do is to get tested, but i have fallen on some very tough times financially, along with no medical insurance, so im doubtful that even a clinic test would be affordable at this point in time. along with the burning/stinging, i experience some aching in my kidneys as though ive been holding my pee too long, and i will have this aching even if my bladder isnt full and sometimes after ive peed also. ive also expereinced having to go to the bathroom more frequently even though sometimes only a little will come out. on a positive note, drinking about a gallon of water a day will usually keep the burning/stinging to a completely tolerable level, and ive also heard that cranberry juice will help, which i am about to start today. also, to backtrack a small bit, my girlfriend came on my penis while i was inside of her, once or twice if not more, so maybe that had something to do with it? if anyone can give me some help itd be greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: Burning/Stinging In Tip Of Penis

could be a yeast infection, call the doc and make an appointment
keil

Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
(male)

Stepout407 HB User
Re: Burning/Stinging In Tip Of Penis

I have experienced the exact same burning/stinging symptoms as you. The next day after sex with the new gf the symptoms came on. All tests for STDs and UTI infections came back negative. She was also tested and was negative. The only thing that helped somewhat was Doxycycline (antibiotic) prescribed by the doctor as he thought I had some kind of bacterial infection. As for temporary relief the only other thing that helps is taking large doses of cranberry concentrate pills. I see your post is a couple months old - have you been able to get this resolved?

Closed Thread