It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1
teekta HB User
Boils on penis

I have a swollen boil under the penile glans which is attached to the penis and is mildly painful. I had sex for the first time and i did not use any protection. Please help.
Do i go to a urologist right away ?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
why do i always get boils? fero Open to All Other Health Topics 0 03-30-2010 02:27 AM
Need Help with my Scalp! Supaman311 Open to All Other Health Topics 5 05-02-2007 10:31 PM
Pimple? shaunsgrl Open to All Other Health Topics 1 03-04-2007 08:33 PM
Boils (Why Do I Get Them) kismittbear Open to All Other Health Topics 13 08-05-2005 11:54 PM
shadow on left lower lung on x-ray nikatnyte Open to All Other Health Topics 9 06-08-2005 07:51 AM

boils, glans, penile, sex, urologist

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!