It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
(male)

sark22 HB User
Young guy trouble getting and maintaining erection

I'm 22 years old, 6'1'', 155lbs and in good shape but I have trouble getting and maintaining an erection. It started earlier this year in May. I can't get an erection very easily when I masturbate or during sex. Even when it is erect, it's only about 75-80% hard. I need to constantly stimulate it or I'll lose it. I haven't had a 100% full strong erection in months. I don't get random erections anymore either and I rarely wake up with an erection. I used to get hard for no reason and get a morning erection almost every morning. I'm not on any meds and I don't do drugs or drink very often. I'm kind of embarrassed to see a doctor about this. What's going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
(male)

CP900 HB User
Re: Young guy trouble getting and maintaining erection

This is just my 2 cents, but I think you should get some bloodwork done to see where your hormone levels are at. Some suggestions might be:

Estradiol (sensitive or ultrasensitive)
Prolactin
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Cortisol
DHT
Free T4
Free T3
TSH

The problems I've been facing (low libido, erectile dysfunction, fuzzy thinking, low energy, bad concentration, poor sleep) all started out gradually and then got worse, starting with sleep and libido. And I'm only 23!

My advice, get your hormones checked! And don't be afraid to talk to a doctor. I know it's not easy - I had to do it and I'm young as well - but do it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread