It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
(male)

JB443 HB User
Unhappy Red/Sore Penis and Foreskin

Hey, I'm an uncut teen.

My foreskin is very red and a little sensitive and little painful when I pull the foreskin down. When I touch the flesh of the penis (even below the tip) it hurts. The peehole etc. where the foreskin meets is also redder then the rest. The top of my penis skin (outside) is the only OUTSIDE skin that is red and painful although there is a weird mark going down the outside skin from my foreskin to my testicles. I also have a strong fishy smell.

I'm pretty young and shy and I do not see me going to a doctor about this alone nor would I ask my parents. I don't want to be circumcised and I don't think we have a GP around here. I live in a small town.

I don't know what to do, I'm tired and worried it's un fixable and have been browising all night, it's 4:43am here.

What do I do?

ALSO I AM A COMPLETE VIRGIN, NO ORAL OR ANYTHING EVER, AS I SAID, SHY KID.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-09-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added a little bit of symptom info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 AM   #2
(male)

JB443 HB User
Re: Red/Sore Penis and Foreskin

Help anyone? I am in urgent need, I'm worried

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
(male)

JB443 HB User

Come on guys :/

Old 12-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

G'day.

At the moment, I don't think there is any need to see a doctor. Unless you have phimosis, there's no need to think about circumcision.

The redness might be because your skin is very sensitive. If you retract your foreskin and wash that area with soap when you shower, the soap may be causing a reaction. When you shower, retract your foreskin and wash your penis head with water and the friction of your fingers. After you shower, dry your penis gently and push your foreskin forwards so that it covers the glans. That should be sufficient to get rid of the "fishy smell". Don't leave your foreskin retracted for any length of time.

The "weird mark going down the outside skin from my foreskin to my testicles" is probably your raphe. It's a line that all guys have along the underside of the penis right around the scrotum to the anus.

Is your foreskin too tight to retract when you have an erection?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #5
(male)

JB443 HB User

I can pull it down some bit but after hearing it could get stuck I get worried. I guess it is a bit tight, how far is it supposed to go exactly?

Old 01-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

With an erection, you should be able to retract your foreskin so that it is behind the rim of the penis head (that is, behind the corona). When I do that, my foreskin bunches up behind the corona and stays there until I push it forwards. During sex (with or without a condom) the penis head is completely exposed and the foreskin is behind the head.

Your foreskin is tight, so you can't retract it fully when you have an erection. That's fine: eventually, you will be able to. Yes, you should be careful not to get it "stuck" behind the corona, although it's easy enough to solve that problem if it happens. Just squeeze your penis head between thumb and forefinger so that you lose your erection and use some lubrication (saliva is ok) to help push your foreskin back over the glans.

To stretch your tight foreskin, find the sticky headed Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) at the top of the Men's Health Message Board. Follow the instructions. It takes time, so you need patience and you need to do the stretching exercises regularly. Be persistent. You will be happy with the results. When I was your age, my foreskin was like yours but now it's easy to pull it back when erect.

The redness you described in your original post is because of the tightness and because of the action you use when masturbating. Eventually the redness will disappear. When you shower and your penis is soft, pull back your foreskin and wash that area. After you shower, dry it thoroughly. Retract your foreskin when you urinate. Your glans will be very sensitive: try to touch it as much as possible (for example, when you are cleaning it in the shower) so that it loses the sensitivity.

You definitely do not need to be circumcised and you don't need to see a doctor. Many guys have been in exactly the situation you are in and they have solved the issue with a little effort. You will be ok, mate.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-09-2012 at 10:24 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fles For This Useful Post:
JB443 (01-04-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, important, penis, red, sore