It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
(male)

WestCoastTho HB User
Just Retracted Foreskin... Very sensitive head.

Hello everyone. I have been stretching my foreskin for a while now. I was just able to retract (before, I could barely see the glans without retraction, which wasn't possible) and I tried touching around the glans. When I touched the glans, I felt a strange painful sensation. How does one desensitize this? When I'm just walking around, my foreskin covers all of my penis. Is there any way to make that painfulness go away? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-06-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Please read the Posting Policy of this board. Thanks.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
(male)

marxon HB User
Re: Just Retracted Foreskin... Very sensitive head.

Well it's been a long time, but for me I remember the glans being very sensitive as a youngster, but gentle washing with soap and water while bathing did the trick for me, I don't recall my age at the time, perhaps 8 or 10 I would guess.

Nowadays, any good lubricant such as KY might help and leaving it retracted and exposed to the air for longer periods of time when you are able will help as well. It is sensitive for a reason (a good reason at that, circumsized males have no idea what they are missing) I wouldn't have it any other way.

Doesn't it retract on it's own when erect, mine totally reatracts and looks circumsized in that state.

Last edited by marxon; 07-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to marxon:
WestCoastTho (07-07-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxon For This Useful Post:
WestCoastTho (07-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, penis, phimosis, retraction, sensitive glans