It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2003, 11:39 PM   #1

armageddon69 HB User
Post treating fordyce spots

If anyone know ways to treat fordyce spots, or has any ideas, post em here

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2003, 01:28 PM   #2

nutcracker HB User
Talking

Okay , I got no response from the fix I put under the pearly penile papules colum for fordyce spots so I will try here.It would have been worth my while even if I knew I helped just 1 person with these horrible fordyce spots.

First of all I am only referring to fordyce spots on the lips and not sebaceous hyperplasia on the penis so that it is clear for everyone.

What you need to do is find yourself a small and VERY sharp instrument. I have found a syringe needle to be perfect as it is very sharp and pointed .

Start off by finding a noticebly large spot, preferably on its own.I say this because the first one is by far the most difficult to do until you get the hang of it.A large single one is an easy target.

Make a small ***** on the lip directly above the fordyce spot with the needle.It does not have to be deep at all,just enough to break the skin.Now use your nails to squeeze the "pip" out.You will need to squeeze much harder than a pimple.Use only the sharp tips of your nails and not your fingers.

This sounds painful,but it is not really.There will only be a small spot of blood.The fordyce spot looks almost like a small blackhead pip and is quite hard too.It is no wonder they dont go away.

I started off with the intention of only doing one,but after seeing that first little sucker on my nail and not on my lip, I got so excited I did 5 more.
Since then I have only done 2 more.This is not because it is painful, but because I got the worst ones by far and you can hardly see the ones that are left.I will do the rest bit by bit.

My lip did swell a little,but only for a day.There is NO scarring whatsoever and 8 out of 8 are completely gone.That is 100 % success rate when done correctly.
I used to be so worried that I was going to get more,but now I honestly could not care less as I will just squeeze them too.Great isnt it!

The good news is that the worst spots are the easiest to pop.If they are all clumped together,dont worry,just start on the side and squeeze a few out at a time.I would not suggest trying to do your whole lip in one sitting,just do a few every week and reap the long term rewards.

Please guys this DOES work,it is not like the iodene or toothpaste treatment for ppp that only works on some people.If you cannot squeeze them then you are not doing it right!

Let me know how it goes,and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2003, 11:47 PM   #3

armageddon69 HB User
can you do this for fordyce bumps on the foreskin too?

Old 08-16-2003, 07:29 AM   #4
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
I dunno nutcracker. You say it worked for you but it seems like you havent got much fordyce spots on ur lips, at least compared to me! I have so many that the uppercorners of my lips are just white now, so many tiny tiny spots clumped together that its nearly impossible to see individual spots its that bad! Also theyre right across my lip in a sheet of white. I dont think theres neway ill b able to pop them I just have such an extreme case not to mention on my foreskin too!

Old 08-20-2003, 09:29 PM   #5

JoshuaJoshua HB User
Nutcracker-are you sure there's no scarring and they don't return after you pop them? It sounds like it worked for you but I'm not sure where to start. I have a lot and the two corners are the areas where they are most prminent and highest in number, so I quess I should start there. The thing is they are clustered together very tightly and it would be difficult to do one at a time. I imagine that it would be a lot easer if they were isolated so you could take care of one at a time but since I have a severe case, especially in the corners, I'm kind of hesitant to try this. But since nothing else works and I've spent so much money without getting any results, it's worth a try.

Old 08-21-2003, 02:54 PM   #6

nutcracker HB User
Talking

Ok guys, I see your concern.I too myself had wondered just how difficult it would be to get the ones that are clustered. Luckily for me I had some large isolated ones to practice on.

Seeing as I started this ,and after reading mattiscools reply to my post, I decided to put my money where my mouth is (he,he) and give it a try.I have a couple hundred of these spots,maybe around 400 or so,but it is hard to tell as some are so small and clustered together.

One particular cluster bothered me the most-the cluster right in the centre of my top lip,so I decided to do this first.

I must admit that I did battle,it is not nearly as easy as the large loners.I practically had to squeeze all the skin off my lip over the spots.Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is only skin or spots too that come off.I had to continuously wash the blood off and stretch the lip to see the spots I had missed.

It must have taked 15 minutes of squeezing continuously over the same area to get these suckers.I think I have gotten almost all of them in the centre of my lip.The lip is completely raw over that area.Judging by the looks of things compared to my othes sessions there will be no scarring again,but I will be sure to keep you posted.

Dont get me wrong guys it takes some guts to do this,but I mean are we men or mice? And anyways this is nothing compared to some of the things people do to themselves for fun-like hanging from hooks and such.You will be amazed at how well the human body fixes itself,so I dont think scarring should be a major concern.Just try a small section and let it heal for a week to see what I mean.

I normally psyche myself in front of the mirror before doing it as it helps me attack with more vigor.
You guys can sit back and wait for some miracle cream, but the chances there will never be one.

Old 08-21-2003, 03:01 PM   #7

nutcracker HB User
Sorry joshuajoshua, I forgot to add that once they have been squeezed out they are gone.It is a small gland (or so I believe from what I have read),so once it is out that same one cannot reappear.I suppose it is still possible for other ones to become hyperactive,but they would have come anyways.

[This message has been edited by nutcracker (edited 08-22-2003).]

Old 08-25-2003, 03:32 PM   #8

nutcracker HB User
Thumbs up

Ok guys if you are still reading this post I will keep you updated as promised.

The scab from my lip came off and all of the spots in the area that I squeezed are gone completely.My lip is pink and smooth there.There is no scarring.This is so wonderful-it worked better than I imagined!

Has anyone else tried this,or am I the only one brave enough?

Old 08-28-2003, 06:52 PM   #9

JoshuaJoshua HB User
The CO2 laser can completely remove the fordyce's with two or three passes during one session. I'm talking about the fordyce's on the lips. As for the PPP, I'm sure you can do the same just as easy. I don't know why anyone is concerned with PPP, but definetly get a laser treatment to eliminate the ones on the lips. You're the only one concerned about how your penis looks, so I woulden't worry about the PPP at all. I can't believe 3000 people on this board are bothered by small bumbs on their penis.

Old 09-22-2003, 11:58 PM   #10

WhyMeCursedbyGod HB User
Red face

Hi,
I was wondering if there's any scarring with the CO2 laser. Also how much $$. I presume insurance not covering this procedure.

Thanks,
Why Me

Old 09-23-2003, 05:03 PM   #11

lovelessemotion HB User
dude that sound sooooooooooooooo harsh!!! are u sure there's no scarrng dude?... IT SOUND PAINFUL AS HELL!!!!

------------------
what's PPP!!??

Old 01-24-2004, 08:42 PM   #12
(male)

abman HB User
Re: treating fordyce spots

Hi, I'm curious as to what these look like on your lip because I have a small cluster of white spots too, but they are so tiny that I have to stretch my lip to see them. When did you first notice them, years ago? Were they a problem then?

Last edited by moderator2; 01-24-2004 at 08:57 PM. Reason: It's not allowed to post pictures or personal websites here. Don't ask for them. Please carefully read, know and follow the board guidelines and posting policy. Thank you.

Old 02-02-2004, 04:21 AM   #13
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User

Nutcracker how does your lip look now? Have you got rid of all the fordyce spots? Have they come back where you squeezed them?

Be nice for an update m8.

Old 02-15-2004, 07:46 AM   #14
(female)

Jenmak HB User

so what exactly is that fordyce spot thing after you squeezed it out?. is it a ball of oil or soemthing?

Old 04-07-2005, 09:41 AM   #15
(male)

PETboy HB User

Hi,
Anybody out there who has sucessfully got rid of fordyce spots on the lips?
Please post.

Thanks.

Closed Thread