It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
(male)

jl0128 HB User
swollen foreskin, and ulcer.

hey guys. i am quite worried here as two days ago, i think i masturbated a bit too hard, and torn my foreskin. i have a really tight foreskin, and i tore it in the area under my d-head. my foreskin covers whole of my d-head and can barely pull down to see the whole thing. then yesterday or today, the foreskin around the tip of my penis got quite swollen. its not really swollen, but you can see something is wrong with it. it is red and quite painful if touched. i urinated today and it was painful when urinating, but just the foreskin as i think its cuz the urine is in contact with the foreskin. i have no difficulties urinating though.

a few days ago i have touched my penis with unwashed hands. i rmb it was cuz i suddenly had a boner so i tried to fix it so it wont look too obvious. also i believe i went to the public toilet a few times recently without washing hands first after coming from sch. so i am guessing theres tonnes of bacteria on my hands than on my penis.

please help me out here. i dont really wanna go to a doc yet cuz its kinda embarrassing, unless i really have to if it still hurts for a few days.

thanks guys. really appreciate your help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: swollen foreskin, and ulcer.

The wound from the tear may get infected, so watch out for that.

It tore during masturbating because the skin is too tight to retract freely (the way it's supposed to work). You will probably want to stretch your foreskin out so that it can slide back fully and easily when you have an erection. You will need to do this before you can enjoy sex fully, so you may as well get started after you heal from this injury. Also stretching will prevent future injuries like this. It can take weeks to get it fully stretched open/out. You have to go slow so it doesn't tear. When it tears it regrows inelastic scar tissue that just makes it harder to stretch. There are directions for stretching foreskin here: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html

Last edited by mc7; 11-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to mc7 For This Useful Post:
jl0128 (11-08-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
(male)

jl0128 HB User
Re: swollen foreskin, and ulcer.

thx mc7
i can fully open my foreskin but only when it my penis is flaccid, however i can feel extreme tensions but now much pain. i guess i will stretch it so it wont tear during masturbation and to be able to enjoy sex.
today the swollen bit of my foreskin has gone down quite significantly, but it kin of start to itch and theres still pain, but a bit less.

thanks for the reply, i feel much relieved now haha
cheers

Closed Thread