HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Men's Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/)
-   -   I can feel a grain sized lump ideas please (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/930755-i-can-feel-grain-sized-lump-ideas-please.html)

MRBT 12-07-2012 06:11 AM

I can feel a grain sized lump ideas please

Hi All

I just have a quick question for someone to answer.
I can feel a grain sized lump on what I believe to be my urethra just behind the head of my penis.
I think it's making the symptoms for all my problems i.e. burning and pain in the penis or shaft area.
I was told 5 years ago I had prostates none bacterial but Iíve never had pain in this area itís always been around the head.
Iíve had cameras and all kind of things done but the doctors have never found anything.
Iíve been on antibiotics for a number of years now with no help.
What could this be and could it be something over looked by the doctors

mc7 12-15-2012 05:43 PM

Re: I can feel a grain sized lump ideas please

I don't know about the growth. I would see a doctor about that as soon as possible.

But about the infection(s), could it be yeast? Antibiotics generally make yeast problem worse, so maybe that's been part of the problem. Or did you try antifungals already?

MRBT 12-16-2012 03:53 AM

[QUOTE=mc7;5104653]I don't know about the growth. I would see a doctor about that as soon as possible.

But about the infection(s), could it be yeast? Antibiotics generally make yeast problem worse, so maybe that's been part of the problem. Or did you try antifungals already?[/QUOTE]

Hi and thanks for you response

I have used antifungal with no great affect itís more the lump that interested me. I push on it and all my problems disappear.
I canít be bothered heading back to doctors just yet, you get a bit over them after you have been sitting with them for as many months as I have been

mc7 12-16-2012 08:32 AM

So doctors have been stumped by this growth already? That's good. It means at least it's probably not something totally obvious. Did your doctor(s) wonder if the yeast could have caused the growth?

[B]Did you use only topical antifungals or get pills too (like Nizoral tablets)?[/B] I've never heard of specifically the sort of growth you have (and I'm not medically trained), but I know that prolonged yeast infections are able to cause weird growths. Prolonged yeast infections can even cause cancer in other parts of the body (at least of the esophagus), so there's a lot of reason to fix the yeast problem as soon as possible.

For fighting yeast infections, don't drink any milk or cream until it's better. And cranberry juice can do quite a bit for yeast problems. The unsweetened is stronger. There are a lot of other little 'home remedy' type tips like these that help with yeast. But for the strongest antifungal, get Nizoral tablets or other systemic antifungal drug(s) from your doctor.