It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
(male)

annonymous26 HB User
Pain in right thigh (front)

Hi,

I have been facing this problem for a week now. The problem is that I have a pain in my right thigh. It starts off from the very top too the knee.

Sorry to state this but I thought I must mention everything. It started off after I had a wet dream and a couple of days before, I had masterbated. It was very light at the start and remained for a couple of days. After that, about 5 days later, I masterbated again and the pain started growing. Now I feel pain (sometimes light enough to ignore and sometimes very high pain that I have to stop for a couple of minutes). Some days, there's no pain at all. One of the reasons why I mentioned masterbation and all is that I noticed that now, my p* along with my testi* are almost leaned towards my right thigh. Another thing to mention is that I tried pressing my thigh just to know the actual point of pain and it feels like a portion near my inner thigh at the top of my thigh is the main point. It feels to me like a nerve. Not sure though. Another thing that I'll mention is that I moved my leg while holding my thigh, I felt some cracking in my right knee.

I had the same pain about 2.5 years ago and it just vanished with time.

One more thing. I was working out regularly both the times I had this pain.back in 2010 and now.

Please help and I am extremely sorry.for mentioning these details but I'm quite tense about the situation and didn't want to skip anything.

Thank you in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Pain in right thigh (front)

Do you have tight muscles? I might guess this is muscle tightness. By any chance do you take calcium or vitamin D? I would not take that if you have muscle tightness.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
(male)

annonymous26 HB User

No I'm not taking vitamin D or calcium (if you don't count a glass of milk a day as calcium) and I don't have tight muscles. Let's say they're medium. I have gained some weight recentlythough. Mostly on my upper body (chest and biceps). Can it be a problem?

Old 12-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
(male)

SamSams HB User

Thigh pain is a common hernia symptom And working out both times might also fit in with that. One thing to consider. Why not see a doctor?

Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

Just muscle tightness was my first guess and then nerve or other blockage was my second, but, hernia's a great idea for a source of pain around the groin that appeared (potentially) from lifting weights.

I think of swelling and intolerable/severe testicle pain as defining characteristics of hernias, but there must be less severe forms too. Maybe this hernia just isn't very bad (yet). Does it move the source of pain to cough?

Doctors all say, DO NOT ignore your hernia because you are no longer experiencing pain. A hernia, once present, will not go away on its own and you may be prone to subsequent attacks or more serious complications. Over time all hernias get bigger, never smaller.

So it seems really important to have a doctor check this if it could be hernia. You might need a minor surgery to prevent this from becoming much more serious eventually.

Closed Thread