HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Men's Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/)
-   -   Sperm discharge in urine (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/931681-sperm-discharge-urine.html)

johnlenon 12-14-2012 03:41 AM

Sperm discharge in urine

hello everyone, i am 25 years old single. i never had sex, just i do master-bath 2 or 3 times a month.Now i leave masturbation also bcuz i have a problem.My sperm discharge every time in urine and while defacing. I'm very afraid, can anyone help me what should i do OR is it danger for my health

mc7 12-14-2012 03:49 AM

Re: Sperm discharge in urine

You said, "My sperm discharge every time in urine". Do you mean that nothing comes out when you ejaculate and then when you urinate later you see the urine is cloudy? Or do you mean that when you ejaculate, your semen is very watery like urine?

johnlenon 12-14-2012 04:03 AM

i am trying to say that during urine i havn't sperm, but when urine discharge complete ly from my penis then sperm starts with some crystals also. but most of the time while defacing, only my sperm discharge from my penis with crystals :(

mc7 12-14-2012 04:16 AM

If it looks like there is sperm in your urine, it's probably pus, and you have an infection. And if there are crystals, you probably have kidney stones. If that's the case, you should see a doctor right away. These problems can become very serious quickly.

johnlenon 12-14-2012 04:24 AM

Thank you so much for your help. can you please tell me whats pus ? and what should i do for that. and for kidney i never feel any pain or something like this

mc7 12-14-2012 04:37 AM

Pus is generated by the immune system fighting an infection. It's usually white or off white stuff like mucous (it does look a bit like semen but it's totally different).

Because you seem to have kidney stones, you should see a doctor for ultrasound exam to make sure they're not going to kill you or anything (not likely but worth knowing!). And you can get antibiotics and/or antifungals for the infection at the same time.

If you have an infection (to have pus), avoid milk and cream until you've recovered. Those make it more difficult to overcome infection. Calcium and phosphate (both high in milk) cause most kidney stones too.

cleansweap 12-24-2012 05:36 AM

Your problem sounds harmless. When I was younger, around your age I had the same problems. I've learned that the prostate is stimulated often when you have a bowel movement, or urinating, which causes semin/sperm discharge from penis. this doesn't happen all the time or at all in a lot of men, but it is normal, and some men experiences it. Exspecially guys that don't have much sex. It's kind of like wet dreams! Some guys have them, and some guys don't. some, experience a lot of wet dreams, and some guys only a few. If there is no pain or blood with discharge, I don't think you have need to worry.

mc7 12-24-2012 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=johnlenon;5104030]i am trying to say that during urine i havn't sperm, but when urine discharge complete ly from my penis then sperm starts with some crystals also. but most of the time while defacing, only my sperm discharge from my penis with crystals :([/QUOTE]

cleansweap is right about prostate stimulation triggering semen (or pre-semen) release in some men. But these crystals in semen are what got me talking about kidney stones. Kidney stones are actually not a likely cause, but crystals in semen are not normal at all. What color are they? clear, white, yellow, red or brown or other color?

Scube 02-11-2013 06:26 AM

hi ,
i would appreciate your patient reading of my message.
Im 20years of Male. Not married neither had sexual relationship so far. I have spoted few drops of semen in my urine. Almost evrytime i urinate , i can
i. Spot small froth of semen
ii. Burning sensation when
urinating.

Im very tensed. Did google alot. I dont have Retrogate Ejaculation as i dont have Dry Orgasm, whenevr i masturbate , quantity of sperm is good enough.
I drank 5Litres of water today . Didnt work :(
plz tell me what to do and how dangerous this is.
Il b eagerly waiting for response.

P.s ive decided to quit Masturbation. What else i should do ,like specific diet or some exercise.

cleansweap 02-11-2013 08:15 PM

I'm what some would call a middle-aged man now.lol. I've personally experienced these things that you are. I worried like you are now, and have spent my money in a doctors office/urologist office, just for him to smile and tell me that what I was experiencing was normal. Sperm and seminal discharge in/when urinating or having a bowel movement is nothing to worry about. This is all normal. Some men have these experiences, and some don't. Just like the wet dreams. No need to stop masturbating. This will not solve your problem. As we get older, a lot of these things stop on their own. Just try and enjoy your body. It's amazing isn't it! Just when we think that we know all about it, it gives us something new to wonder about. If there is no pain or blood involved. No swelling or unusual growth/lumps, then most likely you are fine. :cool:

Scube 02-12-2013 08:13 AM

o, very relieved . Thanks alot rather thanks a million.
Take care.
God bless you.
Cheers