It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
(male)

TTTunit HB User
genital warts

About two months ago I notcied some red bumps on my package. I went to the STD clinic, was told I had nothing to worry about. A week later, my results came in and i went back. A new doctor this time, again, not HPV or any other std. I had a feeling that they weren't correct, as i know what my body would do. Especially in that area. I went back to work, and decided to do the ACV treatment. It worked well, all of the bumps were gone withing a cuple of weeks. However, it seems if i get a large bump, the ACV doesn't work as well, and ends up cratering the bump, leaving a large red raised rim around the bump. THe rim doesnt go away. Its a pain in the neck because i've been told its not an STD, theres bumps don't cauliflower like most, the just stay slightly raised above the skin. THe smaller ones look like a shiny dot on the penis. Anyone have anything that sounds similar to this? Just looking for some insight, not too sure on what to do at this point.

Last edited by mod85; 12-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
(female)

I wonder if HB User
Re: genital warts

could it be some form of herpies?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread