It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
(male)

Frederico11 HB User
Phimosis Help

I have been dealing with phimosis my whole life but just started acting upon it recently. I have been doing stretching for a couple of months and I have had some success but I've reached a sort of plateau. At first I could not retract any of the glans but now I can retract the glans while flaccid but the skin sort of rolls over, same while erect but painfully (not too much though). Even tho i can retract the glans fully the skin is still very tight and kind of cinches causing my glans to swell and turn red. I have tried all the stretching techniques described on here but the last month has shown no improvement. Just wanted to get some ideas on how what to do next, thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Phimosis Help

That's great that you've made so much progress in only a couple months.

Here's something you might have considered already, besides the phimotic tightness, is your frenulum tight also? Does the chord on the bottom (the frenulum) pull tight before you get the foreskin back very far? Can you even get the skin back far enough to tell if the frenulum would be tight? (It's tight for everyone at some point of being pulled back more than any it does in sex.)

I'm just speculating here, but it seems like your current plateau might be from the minor pain indicating that you've torn the skin (at least slightly). I think even minor pain can indicate tearing that always sets you back, slowing the tension-growth process down from the scarring that results (even if it's really minor). Maybe going slower would actually give you results faster.

And a little nutritional point, it can help skin and (all) muscles relax to avoid vitamin D and calcium (especially if they might be currently consumed in excess). Calcium's physiological activity in one word is tension. Calcium is pretty much essential for weight loss and fitness, so avoiding calcium encourages fat growth, weaker muscles, and weaker immune activity--all really bad things--but it is also really relaxing. So also if you have too much stress, less calcium might also feel great.

And this is not likely to be an issue and nothing you said indicated it would be, but I'll just mention it because there might be some tiny chance that it could be. Yeast infections can cause the skin to tighten. Sometimes (for some men) it's impossible for them to stretch the skin and it just keeps getting tighter because of an untreated yeast infection. If it ever itches or there are any symptoms of yeast, look into that promptly. Apparently prolonged yeast infections can totally sabotage men's foreskins (sometimes).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread