Common ailments in one's late 20s?
I am a relatively healthy male in my late 20s. While I say I am healthy, I have noticed a few minor health quirks that have manifested themselves in the past 5-6 years or so....here they are.
1) ACNE: As a teenager, it was treatable with soap and water and a face wash (no moisturizer). As I got into my 20s, I noticed that my acne was not treatable, even with moisturizers and OTC treatments. I got it treated by a dermatologist, but still need to continue using topical creams (which are not cheap)
2) SLEEP: In my early 20s, I could sleep until 1 PM if I needed to, but these days I am up by 9 AM regardless of what time I get to sleep (and I cannot return to sleep)
3) FACIAL HAIR: I feel like it is stronger, thicker, and faster growing than it used to be.
4) ALCOHOL: I drink less now than I used to (which still wasn't a huge amount). In my late teens and early 20s, each drink would increase my feeling of intoxication by the same amount, yet now, the first few drinks seem to have little effect, but then one drink later, WHAM! My tolerance has not gone down, mind you. Granted, I can easily avoid this by sticking to the < 3 drinks rule, but that's not the point.
5) SWEATING: Until about 3-4 years ago, I could eat the spicy food without any effects. Now, even if I get the medium in the mild/med/hot option, I sweat PROFUSELY. I have never had any food allergies in my life.
I want to know the following:
A) Is this normal?
B) What causes this?
C) Why are these happening now and why did they not happen several years ago?