It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
(male)

Silencer HB User
foreskin hygiene questions

greetings to everyone!

I'm 26, have never pulled the foreskin back. At the starting point, it could be retracted without pain to about 1/4 of the head. Was afraid to have phimosis, went to the urologist, who concluded that everything's normal but I need daily hygiene. And that my foreskin can't be retracted due to balanoposthitis. I had a course of antibiotics prescribed and an advice to use soap twice a day. Now I'm in the middle of the process, which will be successful, I hope. I've read the guide for foreskin stretching and am going to use it, big thanks to the author and this forum.

Maybe I'm just made too uncomfortable by the over-sensitivity, that's why I'd like to make clear a stupid question.
What should be the driving force of cleaning from smegma? Should there be some scrubbing by hand? My case is that the smegma doesn't seem to be removed by just applying a little soap and then washing with water. Applying baby oil softens the smegma. So, I guess that I simply need to practice and reduce the sensitivity level to when I can rub the head with a hand well-covered with soap, alike when two hands wash each other in daily handwashing?

By the way, it was posted here on this forum to use oils without fragrances, "or they'll make matters worse". Is the aspect of fragrances really that important, even if the oil is meant for newborns?

And another question I'd like to ask is about carcinogenicity of smegma. When I went to the urologist, he told that buildup of smegma can lead to penis cancer. Is it true, if it is, is cancer induced by infections caused by bad hygiene, or by the smegma itself? I also read in several places that smegma promotes cervical cancer in women. How about this? Using Google to find out leads to confusion.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-12-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread