It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
(male)

vikingsfan28 HB User
Age 20 with an annoying problem

Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old male who has been suffering from some abnormal health issues over the past several months.

To start, I noticed over time that I would not be getting as good of erections as I once was. Obviously this is pretty annoying for someone that didn't expect this for about another 30-40 years (lol). I also noticed that I am going to the restroom more frequently and feeling a stronger urge to urinate. My restroom activity is noticably increased, but nothing too crazy. After using the restroom I'll notice a dull pain upon flexing the "muscle". I have tried to address this problem and have eliminated the chance of a UTI, at least according to one doctor I went to. I went to a urologist, who was really cold and did not seem to care whether I really got better or not. I was pretty nervous and I probably don't have to explain how the rest of that visit went down. Needless to say I have been dealing with this annoyance for several months now, as I pretty much just let it go. I try to drink plenty of fluids and stay healthy, but of course I miss when I didn't have this issue lingering in my mind.

As far as my past health issues, I have a confirmed renal fusion (horseshoe kidney) along with a pretty annoying digestive system that constantly causes me to be gassy. Otherwise I am in good shape and pretty healthy.

I can try to offer any other information, just offered what I could think of off the top of my head here.

If mods want to move the thread, that is ok too. Just figured I could post where I could get more views and hopefully more knowledge.

The following user gives a hug of support to vikingsfan28:
tomyry (02-28-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
(male)

vikingsfan28 HB User
Re: Age 20 with an annoying problem

Going to bump thread.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #3
(male)

vikingsfan28 HB User

And again...

Old 02-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
(male)

WhoU80 HB User

The lack of response is because you seem to have an unusual situation.

Your situation sounds a bit like a prostate problem, but your age suggests this is not the issue. Still, I think that a qualified urologist should be able to check this and other conditions (like possible small kidney stones) to see if this could be the cause. Therefore, look for another doctor - one that puts you at ease. I've had poor doctors before and if he/she cannot take the time to listen or thinks they "know it all" then that person is not a good doctor.

Good luck!

Old 03-26-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
(male)

vikingsfan28 HB User

Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it.

Closed Thread