It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
(male)

Hoser EM DEE HB User
Exclamation Lump in vein on penis

Ok, so this was a couple years ago, but I noticed a lump inside the big vein on the top of my penis about midway up the shaft. I felt it and squeezed it a bunch of times not knowing what it was and eventually started wondering if it was just always there and I had only recently realized it. But I know now that that is not the case. So I estimate that it was there for 1 year give or take and since it didn't hurt or seem to affect anything I never got it checked out. But then when I was camping, after a night of particularly heavy drinking, I woke up and though my penis was flaccid, the vein was very hard...and the hard bump had become kind of squishy. when I squeezed around it I could feel the blood squeezing around it..or something like that...I was pretty hung over and then I had a long awkward car ride home for reasons I wont get into and unrelated. It actually started hurting a little bit in the car, but I couldn't do anything about it accept to relieve some of the pressure by squeezing some blood out of the vein. When I got home, I had a hot bath and inspected it more closely, but then suddenly it was gone, and everything was back to normal...or so I thought. Now I notice that the vein I mentioned earlier that, in the past when erect would be quite solid, is now soft to the touch.

Anybody have any idea what this could have been? It was quite a while ago so I might have been a little fuzzy on some details, but if you have any questions to help me find out what it was and if anything permanent could have resulted from it, then please post and I will follow up with any more specifics.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
clot, lump, men, penis, vein