It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
(male)

rhino9 HB User
Tight/Stretched foreskin

Basically I stretched my foreskin too much when masturbating about a year ago. A stretch mark formed which is reasonably large 2 x 0.5 cm's.

It is not causing massive issues but it is causing enough problems to worry about it and needs to be fixed.

The stretch mark seems to be fairly prone to becoming damaged from masturbation/sex. The stretch mark itself is not stretchy skin, it is taught tough skin surrounded by looser stretchy skin, so when it is getting stretched during sex/masturbation I think it is causing lesions/stress within the stretch mark causing it to become damaged as it feels a little sore afterwards, soon after any activity it is hard to pull the foreskin down without feeling some soreness. The stretch mark does seem to scab, not your typical scab, more like a pale, thin layer of skin, rough in places forms over the stretch mark, this seems to be healing the damage within the stretch mark every time and peels away only to reform the next time the stretch mark is pulled against.

I have tried Bio Oil, I have tried Sudocrem and moisturisers, nothing works to get rid of the stretch mark. I have avoided any sexual activity for months and that hasn't worked either.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

I really don't want to go down the circumcision route. But understand I may have to if I cannot fix it by other means. Although the issue is not major I don't think I could get away with it if I had a girlfriend, and was having regular sex.

If I did opt for circumcision maybe they could just cut off the tip (where the stretch mark is) so I still have a large amount of foreskin left? Not sure if that would cause the foreskin tip to reform to tightly though and cause more problems.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Tight/Stretched foreskin

Most doctor's just want to remove the entire foreskin. have you seen a doctor about your problem? You should. At least see what you are dealing with. What the doctor suggest you do. Other than seeing a doctor, I could only suggest using lots of lubrication when masturbating as well as being more gentle. See if this works! It should help to prevent any new damage to the foreskin as well as give it time to heal. have you tried not masturbating for a few weeks to give it time to heal?

Closed Thread