It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board

How can people be so heartless?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #1
Mylostsoul
(female)

Mylostsoul HB User
Unhappy How can people be so heartless?

My Husband and I have been married for 10 years. Have had 2 miscarriage and have infertility problems. Everyone in our family knows this. Ive been suffering with depression since the first miscarriage 9 years ago.

I find it hard to deal with the fact that i might not be able to have a child of my own. Time has gone by I'm not getting any younger and ive gone past the ideal fertility age...

My sister-in-law is pregnant for the second time and i feel all she is doing is rubbing it in my face. She is sending me text message, which is unusable as she doesn’t normally and all they about nothing but her pregnancy, posting photos of herself and tagging me in them (not her brother but me), telling me how great it is to be pregnant and to feel your baby kicking and there is nothing better in the world than giving birth and holding your baby for the first time.

Maybe i'm just being too sensitive but she only seems to do it to me. Every time she sees me on my own she will asks me if Im having a baby yet and what’s taking so long. How her brother would make a fantastic father if he was only given the chance.

I feel i cant say anything because its my husbands family and they are all so excited to be having another baby. Even my mother in law moans about her son not having child and how great he is with his nieces and nephews and its a shame he wont have any. It has caused nothing but arguments.

My family is no better. My mum doesn’t have anything to do with me and I think its because i dont have children as she sees my sisters all the time who do have kids. And when I do see her all she goes on about is babys or my sisters children.

Do people not understand you dont want to be reminded every day. How can they be so heartless and dont care about the way they are making me feel. It makes me feel so low and depressed for not being able to give my husband something most women can do.

Its so hard at the moment I just can’t escape.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-19-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply