It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
(female)

leann8585 HB User
i keep havin bad thought

when i go out with people im ok but if i go out on my own bad things go through my head that could happen it sounds nasty and silly but thoughts like a dog comin over and mauling me or my daughter that im in town and i get stabbed and im not sleepin at night cuz i have thoughts of people kickin my door down and hurtin me or my daughter and sometimes they are really bad and horrible like my daughter bein killed and i cry uz i shouldnt be havin thoughts like that please help

Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
(female)

leann8585 HB User
bad thoughts

when i go out with people im ok but if i go on my own i have bad thoughts they are gettin worse everyday thoughts like that a dog will come over and maule me or my daughter or i get stabbed it happens at night when i go bed i carnt sleep cuz im scared cuz i have thought that a gang of lads will kick the front door down come in and hurt me or my daughter but the worse is that they kill my daughter and i end up cryin cuz of it it sounds bad and horrible that im havin theses thoughts please help me please help me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
(female)

leann8585 HB User
Re: bad thoughts

please someone help with my prob its really gettin me down dont wanna have theses thoughts no more

Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

layla= HB User
Re: bad thoughts

Hi.... I often feel the way you describe and did not want to take responsibility for my daughter in case I let something bad happen. I eventually agreed witht the dr that I would have CBT therapy to combat these fears, and it really worked for me, I have managed to stay off medication for 10 years. recently I have not been to good but I wont go into it. But the point is since I had therapy, I have set up my own business and run it with my daughter and new husband. I managed to let go of the fear enough to start building my life. Make an appointment with your Gp tomorrow and have this discussion with them. They will help you to stop feeling like this.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
(male)

Laneyboi HB User
Re: i keep havin bad thought

Your a mother and you worry alot, To the point where your starting to worry about things that dont need worrying about. You sound like my mum. She worries about everything to the point where she stresses out. You need to relax, maybe light a few candles light an inscense stick and create a possitive aura. If your thinking what could go wrong, why not think instead of a guy comming and stabbing you perhaps he could be giving you a gold bar! I use a method that brings me from oh ****** to Ok. E.G start at - he could stab me, then go to he could barge me, then go he just want to say hello. I find this good cause its hard to go from panic mode to relaxed in one hit.

Closed Thread