It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
(male)

freakyfrank HB User
bi polar and ssi

hi i signed up for ssi , in 2005 , got denied ,appealed got denied at the hearing leval, appealed again , now its sitting at the office in virgina , feb of 2011 i filed again , for ssi , been going to my therpist , this oct will be a year , he classified me has being bi polar and wants to put me on 3 diffrent meds one which is lithumin , i have 2 hernated disk and i cant even find a doc to do my surgey without money or medicade, the lady from ssi called me 2 days ago and tells me that , i have to have a phyc doc to sign off on my reports that the therpist isnt good enough, ive already went to see thier physcal doctor, which took close to 2 hours for thier exame, now they want me to go to thier phyciatrist, ive already had one doc from several years ago wanting to perform surgery , but he says it would be a diffcult surgery, so i told him no , had another doc to tell me he would refrur me to several surgery doc , but i dont have no money or medicade , i live in fl, ive already contacted the govoner for help that at the point the human resorces started calling me and yelling at me why i was contacting the govoner, i have a lawyer , but social security thinks im playing a game , can someone give me tips on how to persue this[

Closed Thread