It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

mynobleprincess HB User
I need help? before i help her?

Ok its a long story. My ex and I had been on and off for a year and she always seemed a little shy on the public display of affection department or anything none friend like. I figured she was just shy about it and then when we broke up this last time she told me something that put everything in a new light.

her story:

When she was 7 her brother, when their parents were gone, would rape her and tell her that he was going to kill her. (i don't want to say anymore. just summed it up)

--

I am completely understanding due to my past that I had told her before we broke up.

My story:

when i was five years old one of the boy that picked on me on the bus came and told me he had a deal. He wouldn't pick on me if I came with him. He lead me to a group of boys and they all had me made me give them oral sex. they had pulled my hair and told me that they would make my life a living hell if i told anyone. as time went on they came and took me and I have ended up having to give them hand jobs and oral sex. they had told most of the older kids so the groups of boys got bigger and big and the threats got stronger and scarier.

They had told a girl and she was nicer in a sense. she would read to me, seeing i loved reading, and she would only leave hickies on my neck and shoulders. she didn't treaten me so I always tented to favor her than the boys and almost got happy when she did. (some tell when why)

One of the boys. The main one. Took me behind my house (trailer). I did as i was told, scared out of my wits, and he started to pull my cloths off. He had me pinned to the ground and that was when my uncle found us and from their my memory starts to fade.

--

so really i have a lot of questions.

1. Is there anyway I can help my ex beside being here for her.
2. Does what happened to me count as rape? (never... entered me)
3. Seeing I still am having troubles with dealing with my own past do you think its a good idea for me to try and be helping her?
4. Why i have flashbacks and are scared of boys my own age?

Last edited by Administrator; 11-10-2011 at 11:07 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to mynobleprincess:
jules87 (11-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread