It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
(female)

xvixxiex HB User
Unhappy Need some advice :)

Hi all,
I was wondering if I could get some advice on the best route to go down. I have been seeing different doctors now for 6 months over depression, my original doctor said it would be best to be assessed for Bipolar Disorder. Since then nothing seems to have made any progress and I have been struggling. I can't be given medication for depression as I react badly to it. I saw a psychiatrist today and he said that he thinks I have traits of personality disorder but I feel completely fobbed off and he said he feels I should be discharged. I feel completely lost as I have been like this for about 3 years now and it seems to be getting worse and noone appears to be taking me seriously. Thanks x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I need advice.. I am always angry.... Mamaofboys Mental Health 2 09-24-2011 11:00 AM
I need some advice please Jesi81 Mental Health 3 12-14-2010 04:41 AM
I need lots of advice, Please! Lisabet507 Mental Health 0 12-18-2009 12:20 PM
Is my ex girlfriend schizophrenic and does she need help? sum1sumwhere Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 6 11-05-2009 12:38 PM
need some advice please! dumakey77 Mental Health 2 04-04-2008 02:23 PM

Tags
bipolar disorder