It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
(male)

Audrius HB User
Angry Bipolar disorder

I believe I have bipolar disorder for last 8 years and hope its are nothing more then disorder. I'm having problems with hallucinations and not knowing time and place I'm. The real problem is I cant reach for right psychiatrist for help I need. I'm asking for help and most of the times social worker and consultants make fun of me and bully my life style by accusing me taking narcotics and alcohol. I'm not abusing narcotics or alcohol and have stopped this ridiculous festival of medications I been given to keep my mouth shut and watch how my life fells apart. I must confess after years taking medications and without a friend or relative close I don't know with who to speak, about recent event where doctors have said I have no mental health problems and do what I want about it. I'm willing to hear people opinions that's why I opened this treated because I don't know what to think anymore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
(female)

donna990 HB User
Re: Bipolar disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrius View Post
I believe I have bipolar disorder for last 8 years and hope its are nothing more then disorder. I'm having problems with hallucinations and not knowing time and place I'm. The real problem is I cant reach for right psychiatrist for help I need. I'm asking for help and most of the times social worker and consultants make fun of me and bully my life style by accusing me taking narcotics and alcohol. I'm not abusing narcotics or alcohol and have stopped this ridiculous festival of medications I been given to keep my mouth shut and watch how my life fells apart. I must confess after years taking medications and without a friend or relative close I don't know with who to speak, about recent event where doctors have said I have no mental health problems and do what I want about it. I'm willing to hear people opinions that's why I opened this treated because I don't know what to think anymore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
(female)

donna990 HB User
Re: Bipolar disorder

Hello,
First and foremost, I am saddened by the fact that you have said you have nobody to talk to about what's going on...I think you have found a great alternative in choosing to post here. One question I do have is have you been formally diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder by a Psychiatrist? Are you financially unable to reach out for medical help at this time? I have Bipolar II and was diagnosed in 2005 after being treated for depression by my PCP for about 7 years with negative results. I suspected that I was bipolar at about 14 years old and never talked about it until I was 40. A lot of wasted time, energy and unnecessary pain. Be encouraged that you found this message board. We are here to help one another. I hope you will answer my questions so that I may be able to direct you to some help.

Closed Thread

Tags
bipolar, health, mental, risk, suicide.