It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
(male)

chrisallen19 HB User
Unhappy Vivid dreams of killing people

okay so lately ive been having these weird dreams about my exgirlfriend and the new guy shes been dating.. my ex is pregnant with my child but doesnt want me to have anything to do with her or my daughter. i suffer from bipolar, depression and all sorts of other stuff. but anywho, these dreams consist of me stabbing the new guy repeatedly or like drowning him or anything along those sorts. what makes it worse is that last night i had a dream that i never got my ex preg and hired someone to beat the **** out of her and her friends..... i need help, i need to know what these mean.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Vivid dreams of killing people

Sounds like you need some therapy. Have you seen anyone in the past...you do have diagnoses? Dreams and thoughts like these can become big trouble if you don't deal with them...like suicidal impulses....deal with it before you attempt it.

Are you on any meds for the bi-polar or depression?

Is there a place you can get help?

Jenny(been there...I have PTSD)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
(female)

Tori41 HB UserTori41 HB User
Re: Vivid dreams of killing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisallen19 View Post
okay so lately ive been having these weird dreams about my exgirlfriend and the new guy shes been dating..... i need help, i need to know what these mean.
Sounds to me like you've been experiencing 'anger problem' triggered by the current situation, .... broke up and seeing your ex-girlfrined with her new boyfriend.

In my knowledge along with the experience, if you have any mental problems, particularly Bipolar which has anger/rage issue along with depression and other mental issues, people with Bipolar are prone to succumb 'anger' when the unfortunate circumstanes, i.e. seperation, a loss of job, death of loved one and other unlucky matters occur.

In your description, the weird dream could be related to a deep anger brought by Bipolar you already dealing with. For help/alleviate the current issue, you would seek a talk-therapy along with increase medications(if the doc. allows), even talk to a good friend. Also, try to keep busy not to think about too much by walking, reading and any other things to keep you occupied. Also, dog, cat and any other pet-animals are a terrific therapy to folks with mental illnesses.

Closed Thread