It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
(female)

georgiaxx HB User
Angry do i have a mental problem?

When I was young I was mentally and physically abused by my parents they would hit me, kick me, throw me out, embarrass me etc.
Now that I am older, it feels as if in not like other people, like people always say I have a split personality, sometimes I'm crazy, wild and hyper and other times I'm in the verge of suicide thinking of ways I could die.
I also have bad hallucinations, I will imagine things that aren't there, it makes me feel not well at all. I will see a man, he doesn't talk and I will occasionally see other people that aren't there well other people can't see them. I also see random things like yesterday I saw a black butterfly on my work.
As a child I never wanted to be around people, is been hurt so much by my own parents that I didn't love nobody. I still don't. I haven't been on a date with anyone in years, people ask me out but I'm to scared, I always feel as if there joking or that they will hurt me. I have NEVER trusted anyone and probably never will. Please help, thanks...

Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 AM   #2
(female)

estelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB User
Re: do i have a mental problem?

You need to go to doctor and explain just what you have said here. You could be well with the right help, remember you are in charge on you! not the past or your parents. Just you, go for it, get help, become a better you. You deserve only the best, dont let the past hold you back. Show your past you are better than them. Make the first step to get help, no one else can do it but you. GOOD Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
(male)

grayhounds3 HB User
Re: do i have a mental problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle454 View Post
You need to go to doctor and explain just what you have said here. You could be well with the right help, remember you are in charge on you! not the past or your parents. Just you, go for it, get help, become a better you. You deserve only the best, dont let the past hold you back. Show your past you are better than them. Make the first step to get help, no one else can do it but you. GOOD Luck
I agree

halucinating indicates an imbalance in your dopamine, treatment is practically neccassary

It can help you clear your mind to better cope with old anchors around the neck. I don't think the pain of child abuse ever goes away, I just deal with it better as time goes on.

hang in there, it can be better and will

Closed Thread