It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
(male)

italnstallion99 HB User
how to stop thinking about her

I had to end a relationship with someone who I was with since September. Actually I won't even call it a relationship maybe a fling. The reason I am ending it is because I live here in the US and she lives in another country and it's not going to work.
I have known her since 2010, but fell for her when I went to visit in Septemeber and went back again for New Years. I told my self I am going to cut of all communication. I am not going to be calling her anymore and for now she is on my facebook block list.
I should have never allowed myself to get emotionally attached but even tho I am ending this I still think about her.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
(female)

Tori41 HB UserTori41 HB User
Re: how to stop thinking about her

Quote:
Originally Posted by italnstallion99 View Post
The reason I am ending it is because I live here in the US and she lives in another country and it's not going to work.
I am not going to be calling her anymore and for now she is on my facebook block list.
I should have never allowed myself to get emotionally attached but even tho I am ending this I still think about her.
Sound like you are still emotionally attached to her, even though you tried to force yourself to NOT think about her. More likely you are 'love-sick?' If you really involved with her emotionally, it might be very tough for you to resolve this situation. Probably, you need more time, but your quote, 'a distance,' ... you live in the US and she lives in another country does not make any sense to me. Because, 'falling in love' is a very tough challenge and first off, hard to find 'true love.' Sorry, I can not offer an answer you're looking for.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
(male)

grayhounds3 HB User
Re: how to stop thinking about her

with love so hard to find, what if you pursued that relationship?

life doesn't present a lot of opportunities, be a shame to eliminate your best chance due to locations. (not to minimize the difficulty of a long distance love affair)
true love does overcome many obstacles.

Closed Thread